Jakub_1776
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
I have pretty much finished my UCAS and I intend to send it off next week. I am applying for Law and my main uni of interest is Liverpool. I know Liverpool do a Law with a Year Abroad programme, which I am interested in, however if they would hypothetically reject me from this programme, could I still do Law at Liverpool? Or would it imply a straight rejection from the uni as a whole? Thank you in advance.
Shiv7
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Jakub_1776)
I have pretty much finished my UCAS and I intend to send it off next week. I am applying for Law and my main uni of interest is Liverpool. I know Liverpool do a Law with a Year Abroad programme, which I am interested in, however if they would hypothetically reject me from this programme, could I still do Law at Liverpool? Or would it imply a straight rejection from the uni as a whole? Thank you in advance.
Potentially no. You're rejected for that particular course not the university.
Wonderwall94
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
i have literally just got an offer from liverpool for law about half an hour ago and i seem to remember that from open day that year abroad is not set in stone and you can opt out when you are there. I imagine it is just expressing early interest
Jakub_1776
Rep:
?
(Original post by Shiv7)
Potentially no. You're rejected for that particular course not the university.
Thank you. Would I have to put in the Law M100 and the Law M111, as two separate choices on UCAS then to receive a potential offer to study at Liverpool?
Jakub_1776
Rep:
?
(Original post by Wonderwall94)
i have literally just got an offer from liverpool for law about half an hour ago and i seem to remember that from open day that year abroad is not set in stone and you can opt out when you are there. I imagine it is just expressing early interest
Congrats on the offer! Thank you for the reply
Wonderwall94
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Congrats on the offer! Thank you for the reply
what are your predicted grades if you dont mind me asking
Jakub_1776
Rep:
?
what are your predicted grades if you dont mind me asking
ABB/BBB, my teachers haven't told us if they changed, but this what they told me
Wonderwall94
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
ABB/BBB, my teachers haven't told us if they changed, but this what they told me
Honestly mate try and push for that ABB - as liverpool said on open day - ABB and your in - thats what i am and ive got an offer so the same should hopefully happen to you and who knows maybe i will see you there?
Jakub_1776
Rep:
?
Honestly mate try and push for that ABB - as liverpool said on open day - ABB and your in - thats what i am and ive got an offer so the same should hopefully happen to you and who knows maybe i will see you there?
I will be pushing for that ABB! Hopefully, it will happen to me nad maybe see you there.
username4212316
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I just got an offer for ABB but I think I’ll struggle to get that
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (53)
28.96%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (15)
8.2%
No I am happy with my choice (101)
55.19%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (14)
7.65%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed