The Student Room Group

Haven't got on anyone in university?

I know the title sounds pathetic, but I don't even mean just having sex. I don't get attention from guys AT ALL in university, even though I like to go out a lot and I am usually quite loud and sociable.
I think it may be down to despite me being outgoing, when it comes to attractive boys, I can get quite awkward and shy (although I try my best to cover this up) and sort of look away or play it too cool. Also, I am good at reading people so when I know a boy is a bit of a d**k and has bad intentions, I steer clear. However, my friends, at home and in university, just always seem to have that one guy who they have a 'thing' with and who they like and gives them attention.
It just makes me jealous, I have only had one boyfriend who I broke up with two years ago and that is the only serious interaction I have ever had with a boy. I just don't understand why. As vain as it sounds (we love self love), I am an attractive girl, obviously I am no Kate Moss but I do get told that I am very pretty. I'm smart, kind, funny etc. This makes me sound vain but honestly I am humble, and I never brag about myself, I just know deep down I'm a good person. I just don't understand the problem with me, especially in uni where everyone seems to be on eachother? Can someone shed some light on this or give me some tips?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending