The Student Room Group

First thing to say to a girl in a nightclub?

I'm looking to pick up girls in a nightclub however I am quite shy, what are some good first things to say to a random girl that you don't know? Serious answers only please.

Scroll to see replies

A genuine smile and a simple hello?
Ask her if she's ever heard the tragedy of Darth Plaqueis the wise
No I enticed her with my beanie
Reply 4
It doesn't matter what you say if you're hot.
Sis no :colonhash:
Reply 6
Original post by Anonymous
I'm looking to pick up girls in a nightclub however I am quite shy, what are some good first things to say to a random girl that you don't know? Serious answers only please.

It honestly doesn't matter

Once she's seen you she's decided almost instantly if she's into you or not, and rarely anything you say can sway her if she's not that into you.

I've kissed a couple girls without even talking before.
I also remember when I spent like 20 minutes talking to one girl, then tried to esculate, and she went and walked off!

doesn't really matter what you say
"I've got legs!"
Genuine smile and say hi, if she smiles back and responds positively then "Can I get you a drink".
I always say yes.
"Wag1 piffting wanna come back to my yard and fortnite and chill?"
Tell them you love lil kiddies. YA Nonce
"Love ya tits babes, have you ever heard of entropy?"
Reply 12
Original post by londonmyst
Genuine smile and say hi, if she smiles back and responds positively then "Can I get you a drink".
I always say yes.

"Hi, is it just me or does this smell like chloroform?" not work?! :P
Tell her she looks very beautiful because guys dont say that anymore they say u look hot or peng or fit
“Do you like Jazz”
"hi, are you actually female?"
Original post by Missradioactive
Sis no :colonhash:

yall datin? he's a heartbreaker that one :colone: kidding idk anything about him lol
Well, considering nightclubs are largely a place where members of the opposite sex enhance and expose themselves to heighten sexual signalling and attractiveness, and a place whereby sexual selection occurs for (often) mating opportunities, i would suggest you don't go to a club if you are looking for anything worthwhile, but it's your life.
Original post by Bang Outta Order
yall datin? he's a heartbreaker that one :colone: kidding idk anything about him lol

Nah, me and @JoshDarnIt pulled a joke+act of being in love while teasing and , and now we're being teased about it for real :colonhash:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending