The Student Room Group

Tailgating ****

I'm mad. Today I was driving and there was a flashing 20 zone (not the temporary type in Scotland they are compulsory ones near schools) so I slowed down to 20mph and some **** in an Audi comes up right behind me and then puts his full beam headlights on to try and get me to speed up. I carried on doing 20mph until the zone ended and then even after I went back up to 30mph he kept his headlights on until he turned away. I just laughed it off at the time and people who were driving past were also laughing but I was fuming inside. How much of a ******* ******* do you have to be to do that?
Reply 1
You made a mistake, you should have slowed down to 10mph.
Reply 2
Original post by Unknown-99
I'm mad. Today I was driving and there was a flashing 20 zone (not the temporary type in Scotland they are compulsory ones near schools) so I slowed down to 20mph and some c*** in an Audi comes up right behind me and then puts his full beam headlights on to try and get me to speed up. I carried on doing 20mph until the zone ended and then even after I went back up to 30mph he kept his headlights on until he turned away. I just laughed it off at the time and people who were driving past were also laughing but I was fuming inside. How much of a f****** b****** do you have to be to do that?

Sorry mate, I was rushing to get to the pub to pick up a bird.
Reply 3
Original post by IWMTom

Didn't realise you were a grumpy old man! It was courteous of you to indicate when you turned away though I'll give you that.
Reply 4
Didn't realise you were a grumpy old man! It was courteous of you to indicate when you turned away though I'll give you that.

I always indicate, pal.
Original post by IWMTom

don't lie, you said u were gonna see your mum and you were in a hurry.
Reply 6
Original post by RoyalSheepy
don't lie, you said u were gonna see your mum and you were in a hurry.

She was the bird.
meh
Original post by IWMTom
She was the bird.

Yum, yum. :perv:
Original post by IWMTom
She was the bird.

actually laughing
Reply 10
Original post by Bang Outta Order
actually laughing

That's bang out of order that like mate
Why am I not surprised at all that it was an Audi! The worst of all drivers.
I'd have been minded to stop and put the handbrake on, after all, i'm being blinded by highbeams and further progress would be unsafe. :rolleyes:
I'm mad. Today I was driving and there was a flashing 20 zone (not the temporary type in Scotland they are compulsory ones near schools) so I slowed down to 20mph and some **** in an Audi comes up right behind me and then puts his full beam headlights on to try and get me to speed up. I carried on doing 20mph until the zone ended and then even after I went back up to 30mph he kept his headlights on until he turned away. I just laughed it off at the time and people who were driving past were also laughing but I was fuming inside. How much of a ******* ******* do you have to be to do that?

This happens to me as well! I had a taxi driver flashing madly at me for going at 20 in a 20 zone - shocking for a professional driver to try to pressurise me into committing a driving offence!

Quick Reply

Latest