Radiography uniform

Watch this thread
33moonah33
Badges: 11
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Do you have to wear the trousers and shirt when you’re studying a radiography degree? And will they allow you to wear a skirt instead? Of course in the same colour.
alleycat393
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by 33moonah33)
Do you have to wear the trousers and shirt when you’re studying a radiography degree? And will they allow you to wear a skirt instead? Of course in the same colour.
Is there actually a uniform mentioned on the website? If not I wouldn't worry or email your course director and ask what the dress code is.
Mariam284056
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Hi, I’m starting radiography too next year. I’m just wondering what happened, did they allow you to wear a skirt? I’m Muslim and I’m really worried about what I’m going to wear for placement because I don’t wear trousers and I’m not comfortable I’m wearing them. Please let me know.
Squidward99765
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Mariam284056)
Hi, I’m starting radiography too next year. I’m just wondering what happened, did they allow you to wear a skirt? I’m Muslim and I’m really worried about what I’m going to wear for placement because I don’t wear trousers and I’m not comfortable I’m wearing them. Please let me know.
Yes me too i really want to wear a skirt and not trousers
obsolentbutcool
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Mariam284056)
im pretty sure you can wear Abayas in med school correct me if im wrong but on one of the uni websites i saw you can wear the hijab and abaya, Again do your own research and correct me if im wrong
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Y13's - If you haven't confirmed your firm and insurance choices yet, why is that?

I am waiting until the deadline in case anything in my life changes (23)
19.17%
I am waiting until the deadline in case something else changes (e.g. exams/pandemic related concerns) (13)
10.83%
I am waiting until I can see the unis in person (8)
6.67%
I still have more questions before I make my decision (20)
16.67%
No reason, just haven't entered it yet (30)
25%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (26)
21.67%

Watched Threads