The Student Room Group

Apply for two courses in same department of University

Hey there everryone!

I had one question about apply to uni. I was deciding that I wanted to apply for both Physics and Aeronautical Engineering at Uni of Glasgow. My friend pointed out that there really isn't a point of apply for both physics and aeronautical at same place in glasgow uni since the same department handle and hence the condition you might get willn't be different whereas if you apply for physics and aeronautical in two different universities you might get different conditions. Is this true ? and what really is the true option?
I applied for two different computer science degrees at york (one MEng, one BSc) and I've only heard back about the MEng so they may just give you the one with the higher requirements, I might be wrong though since they have got ages to get back to me for the other
Reply 2
Original post by antagonistic2001
Hey there everryone!

I had one question about apply to uni. I was deciding that I wanted to apply for both Physics and Aeronautical Engineering at Uni of Glasgow. My friend pointed out that there really isn't a point of apply for both physics and aeronautical at same place in glasgow uni since the same department handle and hence the condition you might get willn't be different whereas if you apply for physics and aeronautical in two different universities you might get different conditions. Is this true ? and what really is the true option?

You need to decide between them at some point, and that time is before you apply - i.e. now.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending