Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    So I applied to hollister for the stock associate position and I have an interview tomorrow. I’m no where near skinny... I weigh around 80 kgs and I’m like 164 cm only...... will that be a problem? :/
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
    • Answer Heroes

ReputationRep:
    Answer Heroes
    (Original post by Byun.B)
    So I applied to hollister for the stock associate position and I have an interview tomorrow. I’m no where near skinny... I weigh around 80 kgs and I’m like 164 cm only...... will that be a problem? :/
    Yes, of course! Why wouldn't they? Good luck in your interview

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Byun.B)
    I think you're thinking back to when Hollister's parent company, Abercrombie and Fitch, was in the headlines for all the wrong reasons regarding the 'look' required. There's been enough litigation since to put them off this. That said, they will probably find a reason not to employ a chubber, or if they do, you might end up in the stockroom out of the sight of customers.

Are you particularly fat?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reality Check)
    I think you're thinking back to when Hollister's parent company, Abercrombie and Fitch, was in the headlines for all the wrong reasons regarding the 'look' required. There's been enough litigation since to put them off this. That said, they will probably find a reason not to employ a chubber, or if they do, you might end up in the stockroom out of the sight of customers.

80 kgs for 164cm is massive.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RenéDescartes)
    (be nice...)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RenéDescartes)
    i'm aware of this and i'm working on it. I used to weight over 90 and have lost a lot because I know it's not healthy!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reality Check)

I applied for the stock associate position so yeah! Yeah, I'm definitely fat but working on it. Thank you for your reply!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kazzykat95)
    Yes, of course! Why wouldn't they? Good luck in your interview
    I guess it's because of the things that I've heard I think ahaha but thank you!

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.