The Student Room Group

Still not over my old crush?

So back in secondary school, from Year 7, I had a huge crush on someone- it was a big deal for me, since It was the only crush I've ever had. I didn't tell any of my friends, and just kept it as a secret. This carried on till Year 10, when I started disliking him a bit (he started hanging around with the wrong crowd, long story). I'm in Year 13 now, and I go to a different school, but I still see him around town.

I've never talked to anyone this, so I have no clue if it's normal or not. I thought that I stopped liking him in Year 10, but I sometimes think about old memories with him? As I've mentioned before, I've only had one crush on anyone, and I'm scared that I'll never have a crush on anyone again? And do you think it's normal for me to think about him? Does that mean I still have a crush on him?

Thank you

Scroll to see replies

Your experience is perfectly normal! No one is going to have the exact same experience anyway. I think as you haven't found another crush (yet) it is normal that occasionally your mind would find its way back to an old crush. I've had a crush before that took me 1-2 years to get over. You will again, someday, find a new crush and hopefully it'llbe more of a dating situation. Don't stress about your feelings - crush feelings are hard to control - so just live your best today and focus on what's important and the crush/dating will sort its self out.....
But, remember you are still young (even though it might not feel that way to you) you have plenty of time in the future for crushing and dating.

Best of Luck!
Seems like this is a job for @Bang Outta Order
Original post by Anonymous
So back in secondary school, from Year 7, I had a huge crush on someone- it was a big deal for me, since It was the only crush I've ever had. I didn't tell any of my friends, and just kept it as a secret. This carried on till Year 10, when I started disliking him a bit (he started hanging around with the wrong crowd, long story). I'm in Year 13 now, and I go to a different school, but I still see him around town.

I've never talked to anyone this, so I have no clue if it's normal or not. I thought that I stopped liking him in Year 10, but I sometimes think about old memories with him? As I've mentioned before, I've only had one crush on anyone, and I'm scared that I'll never have a crush on anyone again? And do you think it's normal for me to think about him? Does that mean I still have a crush on him?

Thank you

Its the same with me actually. I had a crush on someone in year 9 i joined a new school in year 9. He done so much for me. But i kept questioning him stuff and he apparently said if i continued he will call the police. But on Friday 28th February i accidentally sat on someone elses **** in a way and i kept thinking about but when i asked my first crush if he will ever call the police he said he will never and i told him that i called the police on my parents before. He actually wants me to just be happy. But i stopped giving him notes and stuff and feel like I am starting to like him again because he is a legend. I feel like he is taken though but the other person is single so i am stuck on a tight rope.
Original post by Roseyr1119-20
Its the same with me actually. I had a crush on someone in year 9 i joined a new school in year 9. He done so much for me. But i kept questioning him stuff and he apparently said if i continued he will call the police. But on Friday 28th February i accidentally sat on someone elses **** in a way and i kept thinking about but when i asked my first crush if he will ever call the police he said he will never and i told him that i called the police on my parents before. He actually wants me to just be happy. But i stopped giving him notes and stuff and feel like I am starting to like him again because he is a legend. I feel like he is taken though but the other person is single so i am stuck on a tight rope.

Rose is this you? Why are you telling people that you sat on my penis?? I’m gonna get him to call the police for real, you got played by us 😂😂
Rose is this you? Why are you telling people that you sat on my penis?? I’m gonna get him to call the police for real, you got played by us 😂😂

wait what who is this? :confused:
Original post by anonymous
rose is this you? Why are you telling people that you sat on my penis?? I’m gonna get him to call the police for real, you got played by us 😂😂

who are you? Charlie?

OK, what is my nickname and what is the bus called ?
I am in my own world right now :redface: 🥰💞
Seems like this is a job for @Bang Outta Order

...so...you bumped a thread...to tell me this...😐
Original post by Bang Outta Order
...so...you bumped a thread...to tell me this...😐

Bro how can I get abs like you, I’m struggling
Bro how can I get abs like you, I’m struggling

Charlie why do you even need abs not all girls actually care.
Charlie please just listen carefully. When you and Harley squashed me my tummy felt weird it happened to me in year 10 when Sam and olly done it but theirs lasted one day and your one is still going on for some reason.
Charlie please just listen carefully. When you and Harley squashed me my tummy felt weird it happened to me in year 10 when Sam and olly done it but theirs lasted one day and your one is still going on for some reason.

When I squashed your tummy and looked into your eyes I realised that I wanted to be inside of you, but that time is over and I’m no longer who you thought I was. My priority is with grace and the baby
When I squashed your tummy and looked into your eyes I realised that I wanted to be inside of you, but that time is over and I’m no longer who you thought I was. My priority is with grace and the baby

Ok, but fact make the relationship with grace good enough for you two to get married. Because boys like you are just danger.
Ok, but fact make the relationship with grace good enough for you two to get married. Because boys like you are just danger.

Grace is my abella danger, search up abella danger if you don’t believe me and you’ll see some videos which are examples of what I do with grace. I admit I wanted to give you pleasure but you just didn’t seem like you could commit to a serious relationship
Grace is my abella danger, search up abella danger if you don’t believe me and you’ll see some videos which are examples of what I do with grace. I admit I wanted to give you pleasure but you just didn’t seem like you could commit to a serious relationship

At least some boy knows loads about me. Its idk :frown:
At least some boy knows loads about me. Its idk :frown:

Admit it you wish it was me giving you a good time
Admit it you wish it was me giving you a good time

I am starting to like Sam again i really miss him. I cried about the fact we had to leave school early. Cornwallis is just great. Yes you can tell Sam.
I am starting to like Sam again i really miss him. I cried about the fact we had to leave school early. Cornwallis is just great. Yes you can tell Sam.

Ok well after the virus is over then you can come to my place and we could do something under the bedsheets

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending