Rosieac194
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 11 months ago
Hi Everyone

I'm looking to come to Hull next September but i was just wondering about accommodation and parking. I've been to 2 open days to look at all the accommodation itself and I wasn't keen on The Lawns, which obviously has free parking. Does anyone know of any parking available if I lived at Westfield court/ the courtyard?

Thanks 😀
TSR_Ollie
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
Hi - sorry you haven't had a response to this yet. I'm just going to bump the thread in the hope that someone sees this and can help

Why do I do this?

The Universities forums get a lot of questions that are unanswered. This is often because the OP's thread got missed - bumping threads gives them another lease of life and frequently results in someone seeing it and being able to respond

If you would like to help with unanswered questions check out the first part of the list here and don't forget the second part of the list here.

Or if you have questions, get in touch with Puddles the Monkey.
ljw97
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
Hi I'm a current student at Hull so hopefully can help! The way parking permits work is that they are priority for anyone who has a disability of if your accommodation is at least 8 miles away from the university, which unfortunately means there isn't a lot available for the accommodations you're interested in. Usually most students find you don't really need a car because everything you need is really close and the bus links into the city centre are fairly frequent. If you do need your car while at uni, most students will either pick the Lawns (as you've already seen) or student housing, as some of these actually have a space on the driveway or around the back of the property for a car, depending on the house, of course. There's also quite a bit of parking on the streets just off campus and around the most popular student streets. It's a lot of info, but I hope this gives you all the answers you need

just for a bit extra info, here's uni's link to the parking permit page, which is where you'd be able to apply for one if any of the criteria apply to you:
https://shop.hull.ac.uk/product-cata...nt-car-parking

Good luck with any exams and assessments you have for the rest of the academic year
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Hull
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 2 Nov '19
  • University of Hull
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 23 Nov '19

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (34)
25.37%
No (100)
74.63%

Watched Threads