The Student Room Group

Why are women rude to guys?

It takes courage to go up to a person you don't know and talk to them, flirt with them and etc.

Women rarely do it because they know how difficult and uncomfortable it is.

And yet, quite a few of them laugh at the guy's face, make snarky comments, or are otherwise rude when they approach them.

I don't mean guys who make sexual, provocative comments or are themselves rude. I am talking about guys who go up to a girl, ask them how they are, what their name is, etc and they still get ridiculed ESP. if they're with other women. Is it something that make women feel good???

And I also don't mean that they shouldn't reject anyone they don't like. I am talking about rude/*******-y behaviour for no apparent reason.
Because some women are like that. Just rude.
PMS

Spoiler

Original post by Anonymous
don't mean guys who make sexual, provocative comments or are themselves rude. I am talking about guys who go up to a girl, ask them how they are, what their name is, etc and they still get ridiculed ESP. if they're with other women. Is it something that make women feel good???

Mostly that is a preamble for a bit of a lunge - let's face it. Most men don't go up to women just to 'find out how they are'... That's a bit naïf. Women can be quite harsh towards unwanted sexual advances (including the approach you suggest) - but men can be equally harsh towards women. Especially if they're a herd of heifers.
I get this from men. So frustrating.
Being a woman out and about can get a bit tiresome. Had times when friends and I have been leered at and shouted at multiple times on the way to somewhere, then groped etc, sometimes even saying no politely can get an aggressive response so maybe some women are tired of boys approaching them all the time. Some women get approached constantly and are often just out to have fun with their friends. Women I know still try to be polite and if we don't want to talk make it clear nicely and still sometimes that gets boys angry...
Usually happens when they feel uncomfortable around that person.

Latest

Trending

Trending