Rehana K
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I have applied to City, Hertfordshire, London south bank, St George and Cumbria for diagnostic radiography. so far i have only heard back from Hertfordshire and have been invited for an interview and so I just wanted to know if anyone else already had theirs and how was it? I am really anxious about it so I would really appreciate if someone can help me out.
University of Hertfordshire
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Rehana K)
I have applied to City, Hertfordshire, London south bank, St George and Cumbria for diagnostic radiography. so far i have only heard back from Hertfordshire and have been invited for an interview and so I just wanted to know if anyone else already had theirs and how was it? I am really anxious about it so I would really appreciate if someone can help me out.
Hi Rehana K,

It's great to hear you have been offered an interview with us for Diagnostic Radiography . The day usually involves information about the programme and university, a campus tour and tour of the facilities and then an interview one-to-one and some short team activities. I know it's easier said than done, but try not to be too anxious about it. If there's anything else we can help with, just let me know

Best of luck! Let me know how it goes.

Thanks,
Heather
Rehana K
Rep:
?
(Original post by University of Hertfordshire)
Hi Rehana K,

It's great to hear you have been offered an interview with us for Diagnostic Radiography . The day usually involves information about the programme and university, a campus tour and tour of the facilities and then an interview one-to-one and some short team activities. I know it's easier said than done, but try not to be too anxious about it. If there's anything else we can help with, just let me know

Best of luck! Let me know how it goes.

Thanks,
Heather
Thank you ^_^
lol23231.x
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
So I have applied to city, south bank, hertfordshire and st georges, but have not heard a reply from st georges or hertfordshire yet its been over 2 weeks , has anyone else not heard from hertfordshire and st georges
Leighanne27
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Ive heard from Hertfordshire but I haven’t had anything back from St. George’s
lol23231.x
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
How are the hertfordshire interviews like, Group interviews or individual?
Leighanne27
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by lol23231.x)
How are the hertfordshire interviews like, Group interviews or individual?
I haven’t had my interview yet! My interview date is for the 11th January
lol23231.x
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Leighanne27)
I haven’t had my interview yet! My interview date is for the 11th January
Samee! good luckkkk! and see you there lool
Leighanne27
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Samee! good luckkkk! and see you there lool
good luck too!! And definetly haha
lol23231.x
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Anyone had an interview or got an offer from south bank, city, st georges , also I heard at south bank and st georges there are english and maths exams, for the maths exams are we aloud to use a calculator or is it mental maths.
Leighanne27
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Anyone had an interview or got an offer from south bank, city, st georges , also I heard at south bank and st georges there are english and maths exams, for the maths exams are we aloud to use a calculator or is it mental maths.
I didn’t know St G’s did exams!! I haven’t hesrd back from them yet
Rehana K
Rep:
?
All universities have until may to reply and some really do take that long to reply back so dont sweat it if you havent heard back from them yet (I still havent heard back from city). I have had two interviews so far, one at LSBU and the other at Herts. It does say on their website etc that they will take a test (which mind you is the most simple test ever, easier than GCSE) but they didn't at the interview so I am guessing they might do it at a later stage. I heard back from LSBU in two days after my interview and got an unconditional offer whereas, Hertfordshire, it has been more than a week and I still haven't heard back anything from them.

I am no buddha so my advice aint that original but honestly be your true self, if you're fit for this career you will definitely make it and if you dont you should still be happy cuz there's definitely something out there that you would do great in and you just need time to find it. Enough of the cheesy-ness, but someone asked if Herts does group or individual interviews; they do group activities and the interview is sneaked in there. Most people in my group were still asking when they would have their interview and didn't even realise that they already had it during one of the activities.

hope that helps and calms the nerves that I had before my first interview
damilola123
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Rehana K)
All universities have until may to reply and some really do take that long to reply back so dont sweat it if you havent heard back from them yet (I still havent heard back from city). I have had two interviews so far, one at LSBU and the other at Herts. It does say on their website etc that they will take a test (which mind you is the most simple test ever, easier than GCSE) but they didn't at the interview so I am guessing they might do it at a later stage. I heard back from LSBU in two days after my interview and got an unconditional offer whereas, Hertfordshire, it has been more than a week and I still haven't heard back anything from them.

I am no buddha so my advice aint that original but honestly be your true self, if you're fit for this career you will definitely make it and if you dont you should still be happy cuz there's definitely something out there that you would do great in and you just need time to find it. Enough of the cheesy-ness, but someone asked if Herts does group or individual interviews; they do group activities and the interview is sneaked in there. Most people in my group were still asking when they would have their interview and didn't even realise that they already had it during one of the activities.

hope that helps and calms the nerves that I had before my first interview
Hey Ik I’m a bit late but how long did it take for you to hear back from herts?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What factors affect your mental health the most right now? (select all that apply)

Lack of purpose or routine (279)
15.3%
Uncertainty around my education (285)
15.63%
Uncertainty around my future career prospects (181)
9.92%
Isolating with family (129)
7.07%
Lack of support system (eg. Teachers, counsellors) (83)
4.55%
Lack of exercise/ability to be outside (153)
8.39%
Loneliness (180)
9.87%
Financial worries (75)
4.11%
Concern about myself or my loved ones getting ill (168)
9.21%
Exposure to negative news/social media (131)
7.18%
Lack of real life entertainment (eg. cinema, gigs, restaurants) (160)
8.77%

Watched Threads