What's the worse thing you've ever done in a video game? Watch

XOR_
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
For instance, when I was playing Roller Coaster Tycoon 3, I used to build half made rides that would shoot passengers straight into the air towards their deaths.
Zasty
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Timed someone out during the finals of a smash tournament
username2861570
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
On Skyrim, I slaughtered every single person in every single town as well as any random npc I came across in the wild. That includes animals too. Good times.
Stiff Little Fingers
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Literally any open world RPG - steal everything that's not nailed down and kill the guards that try and stop you.

Civ 5 - heard Gandhi was very militaristic, decided to test it and start a nuclear war with him.
random_matt
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Nothing to be honest, i accidently killed Jimmy in GTA V. Parents lived on as nothing happened.
Guru Jason
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I dropped into gold all the way from diamond like a filthy scrub in Overwatch Comp. Took forever to get back.
XOR_
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
(Original post by Guru Jason)
I dropped into gold all the way from diamond like a filthy scrub in Overwatch Comp. Took forever to get back.
oh ****
Rum Ham
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Killed a chicken in Skyrim
ANM775
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
nothing too bad, just had sex with prostitutes then killed them to get my money back in GTA
username3444162
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Slaughter everyone I came across in Hitman with a screwdriver and a letter opener
CoolCavy
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Flamethrowed 4 soldiers in the back when i scuttled into their trenches in verdun
ozzyoscy
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I've played a David Cage / Quantic Dream game, so... raped someone.

10 minutes into his first game, you're posing as someone else and sleeping with his wife. Sets the tone for his career...
AngryJellyfish
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Has to be the mass-murdering tank rampages in GTA 3, in terms of sheer scale.
AngryJellyfish
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by AngryJellyfish)
Has to be the mass-murdering tank rampages in GTA 3, in terms of sheer scale.
Oh wait, now that I think about it, there were all those cities I nuked in Call to Power II...
Gent2324
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
saved a settlement filled with rejected ghouls in fallout 4 from raiders, i then proceeded to burn them all alive and steal all their stuff
Kallisto
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
The worst thing was to erase my savegame to begin my efforts at the scratch. :sigh: All the successes, all what I have got for nothing at once. And this happened several times.
Student-95
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
In RDR2 there is a bounty on a man and when you track him down he is at a camp with his wife and son. I tied him up, shot his wife in front of him and left his son in the wilderness before taking the man to jail.
Underscore__
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Student-95)
In RDR2 there is a bounty on a man and when you track him down he is at a camp with his wife and son. I tied him up, shot his wife in front of him and left his son in the wilderness before taking the man to jail.
I was going to comment that I had hogtied a bounty hunter and thrown him to an alligator but I think you have me beat
PorkyPi
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by ;80518078)
For instance, when I was playing Roller Coaster Tycoon 3, I used to build half made rides that would shoot passengers straight into the air towards their deaths.
In roller coaster tycoon, I used to funnel everybody down one path, making them queue for one ride. I proceeded to block the way they came and put them in an eternal loop (ride entrance -> ride exit -> ride entrance -> etc..). I feel somewhat bad for those lil guys now.
Spoiler:
Show

But now I'm rich
Andrew97
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Cheating against my friend while on splitscreen.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices? (November update)

Yes I know where I'm applying (116)
69.46%
No I haven't decided yet (33)
19.76%
Yes but I might change my mind (18)
10.78%

Watched Threads