sebastian1992
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Hi! Hope you are doing well!

I have two unconditional offers, but I think they have classified me poorly in terms of the fee I have to pay.

I am an Italian citizen, I studied in Uruguay and a year ago I am working in Malaga, Spain. What fee applies for my case? I appreciate if someone could answer me and help with this, the difference between the overseas and the EU fee is a lot.
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by sebastian1992)

I have two unconditional offers, but I think they have classified me poorly in terms of the fee I have to pay.

I am an Italian citizen, I studied in Uruguay and a year ago I am working in Malaga, Spain. What fee applies for my case? I appreciate if someone could answer me and help with this, the difference between the overseas and the EU fee is a lot.
You need to ask each university to send you their fee status form. That way you can provide your full residency history and they can each assess your fee status.
SFE Rebecca
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago

Hi,

As per previous advice, I would recommend to speak with both universities regarding the fee amounts. Student Finance England provide the fees that the university charges, up to £9,250.

Thanks, Rebecca.
sebastian1992
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
(Original post by SFE Rebecca)Hi,

As per previous advice, I would recommend to speak with both universities regarding the fee amounts. Student Finance England provide the fees that the university charges, up to £9,250.

Thanks, Rebecca.

Thank you very much! I will contact them in order to complete the fee status form!
SFE Rebecca
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by SFE Rebecca)Hi,

Thanks, Rebecca.

Thank you very much! I will contact them in order to complete the fee status form!

Hi,

You’re welcome. If there’s anything we can help with in future, please don’t hesitate to ask.

Thanks, Rebecca.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (39)
66.1%
I don't have everything I need (20)
33.9%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise