UCL MSc Psychological Sciences Conversion Course Sept 2019 Applicants

Watch
bhanavib
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
Hiya! I will be applying to the Psychological Sciences MSc at UCL for entry in 2020 and I really want to get in too! I was wondering if you had any advice or didn't mind sharing what kind of experience or qualifications you had other than your undergrad? Thank you so much and congratulations for getting in!
(Original post by ilovetea100)
JUST GOT MY OFFER!! Things are finally happening on the UCL side :')
Acceb15
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
Hi Guys,

I’ve applied to this course and it has been 2 months and I still haven’t heard back. I emailed Hannah and she said the decision should be made shortly but I still haven’t heard anything yet. Should I take that as a rejection or do you think I still have a chance ?
psychappusa
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
Hello; trying to start this thread again. I am a current applicant from the U.S who is looking to pursue a career in clinical psychology. I do not have a B.A in psychology, but have been working in psychosis research for four years. I would love to hear of any insights into this program. I was recently accepted to an MSc at KCL in the IOPPN as well and I am hoping to further inform my decision. Thank you!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

With HE fairs postponed, would a virtual HE fair be useful?

Yes (45)
60%
No (30)
40%

Watched Threads