The Student Room Group

Cheated on my fella at uni

I love my bf but I have a high sex drive especially when I drink which resulted in me cheating on him last week, we are 2 hours apart. Do i tell him i cheated? I dont wanna lose him
Tell him, he deserves better than you. You clearly don’t love him that much.
Tell him. What you did was disgraceful, but I'm not here to put you down, its not my place to do that. Please just tell him though, he deserves to know the truth.
Lousy excuses, you're clearly not mature enough for a loving relationship, poor guy.
Ciara L1, feel free to ignore everyone that judges you for your action.

Why do you want to keep this particular boyfriend?

Is it time for you to go into butterfly mode? Time for you to try a few different lovers now that you're at uni?

It's difficult to know whether it's better to tell your bf or to keep it a secret. It all depends. Usually honesty is the best policy. But there are situations when you have to keep secrets to protect yourself.
Original post by Ciara L1
I love my bf but I have a high sex drive especially when I drink which resulted in me cheating on him last week, we are 2 hours apart. Do i tell him i cheated? I dont wanna lose him

Tell him so he can break up with you. You do not forget you have a boyfriend when you get drunk. You do not love him if you cheat on him so easily. 2 hours apart is absolutely nothing. He deserves better. Drinking is not an excuse.
Reply 6
Original post by Ciara L1

are you serious??? if you are in love with someone you will want to be with them only. normally people would still go for the 2 hr journey its not that much. you clearly dont love him. you have fooled him and yourself. tell him asap and dont lead the poor guy on.
These sorts of posts are getting quite systematic, this is seriously the logic of someone who has no brain. What a troll.
(edited 5 years ago)
He deserves the right to know you cheated on him. It will be up to him to forgive you or dump you.
Niiiiiiiice

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending