2019 Apprenticeships / Degree Apprenticeships Applications Watch

mrpepesman
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
Hi guys, I've seen a lot of graduate forums for all of the grad jobs applications for companies such as EY, PwC, IBM etc. I am yet to find a forum for apprenticeships and degree apprenticeships. I have applied so far for:

PwC Management Consulting London (Place received)
EY Software Engineering (Rejected)
KPMG 360 Digital (In progress)
Deloitte BrightStart Tech Consulting (In progress)

If you have any questions let me know, I have questions for other people as well so if you are on any of these courses, please DM me. Please feel free to discuss your applications on here. Thanks
abubakr0344
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Hi,

I am also applying to KPMG Digital, your the first person I've seen who is, how far along are you in the application process?
mrpepesman
Rep:
?
I’m going to an insight evening on Tuesday there and then I’m going to submit stage 1. I’ve written answers to 2/3 questions. What about yourself?
isiaiah d
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Hi,

Has anyone applied for the Dyson Degree apprenticeship? or the Rolls Royce one? for engineering, Btw for the PwC one did I need to apply on UCAS?
mrpepesman
Rep:
?
I did the management consulting school leaver program
(Original post by isiaiah d)
Hi,

Has anyone applied for the Dyson Degree apprenticeship? or the Rolls Royce one? for engineering, Btw for the PwC one did I need to apply on UCAS?
isiaiah d
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by mrpepesman)
I did the management consulting school leaver program
Im thinking about applying for the technology degree apprenticeship at Birmingham but im not sure if I was meant to apply via UCAS, I think ill call them tomorrow
mrpepesman
Rep:
?
Im thinking about applying for the technology degree apprenticeship at Birmingham but im not sure if I was meant to apply via UCAS, I think ill call them tomorrow
I went to the business insight week and they said that you had to apply via UCAS
isiaiah d
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
I went to the business insight week and they said that you had to apply via UCAS
ahh, guess I won't be able to apply then really, maybe they'll let me if I call up. Do you know of any degree apprenticeships at top unis? I feel like most of them are at smaller unis atm.
mrpepesman
Rep:
?
ahh, guess I won't be able to apply then really, maybe they'll let me if I call up. Do you know of any degree apprenticeships at top unis? I feel like most of them are at smaller unis atm.
Goldman & IBM are at QMU which is Russell Group
Capgemini & Microsoft are at Aston
isiaiah d
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Goldman & IBM are at QMU which is Russell Group
Capgemini & Microsoft are at Aston
ahh I might apply to goldman or IBM actually. Have you applied to the GCHQ apprenticeship?

The best uni I've seen is one at Warwick (Dyson) but even then Dyson are trying to accredit the degree itself this year so the prestige of warwick wont be there anymore
mrpepesman
Rep:
?
ahh I might apply to goldman or IBM actually. Have you applied to the GCHQ apprenticeship?

The best uni I've seen is one at Warwick (Dyson) but even then Dyson are trying to accredit the degree itself this year so the prestige of warwick wont be there anymore
Nah I don't really want to work there tbh. I'm looking to go into Technology Consulting.
isiaiah d
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Nah I don't really want to work there tbh. I'm looking to go into Technology Consulting.
ahh fair enough, do you do A-Levels?
abubakr0344
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
I’m going to an insight evening on Tuesday there and then I’m going to submit stage 1. I’ve written answers to 2/3 questions. What about yourself?

I have just started working on Stage 1 this weekend. I'm beginning to answer the questions and work my way through the form.
mrpepesman
Rep:
?
ahh fair enough, do you do A-Levels?
Yeah - Maths, Computing & Econ wbu
mrpepesman
Rep:
?
(Original post by abubakr0344)
I have just started working on Stage 1 this weekend. I'm beginning to answer the questions and work my way through the form.
Yeah it's a pretty long form
Saab1987
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Anyone applied to the IBM junior management consulting apprenticeship?
abubakr0344
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Yeah it's a pretty long form
XD I agree.
Are you applying to Unis as well as degree apprenticeships?
mrpepesman
Rep:
?
(Original post by abubakr0344)
XD I agree.
Are you applying to Unis as well as degree apprenticeships?
Yeah as a backup
mrpepesman
Rep:
?
Any update on applications?
A*Student2017
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Hi guys, I've seen a lot of graduate forums for all of the grad jobs applications for companies such as EY, PwC, IBM etc. I am yet to find a forum for apprenticeships and degree apprenticeships. I have applied so far for:

PwC Management Consulting London (Place received)
EY Software Engineering (Rejected)
KPMG 360 Digital (In progress)
Deloitte BrightStart Tech Consulting (In progress)

If you have any questions let me know, I have questions for other people as well so if you are on any of these courses, please DM me. Please feel free to discuss your applications on here. Thanks
i am currently a student thinking to apply to some of the companies and realised i dont do computing but want to do it at degree apprenticerhship level whats your advice when answering the questions?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you chained to your phone?

Yes (82)
19.71%
Yes, but I'm trying to cut back (165)
39.66%
Nope, not that interesting (169)
40.63%

Watched Threads