National 5 Biology 2018/19 Watch

am0408
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
I'm currently studying National 5 Biology and doing my assignment although I'm struggling with the Underlying Biology part! I'm doing my assignment on the effect of pH on enzyme activity. Any suggestions on what I could mention?, as I have no idea.
Kwube123
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
I’m doing the same assignment that u have to on for underlying biology u have to write about 5 biological points relevant to your aim and also developing those points as well
Labrador99
  • Volunteer Team
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
:wavey:
How's everyone getting on with biology? Exams are getting pretty close now :eek:
pineapplepink
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
yep pretty much just a month to biology! honestly, I'm feeling ok about it... I just need to get back into revising. I'm finding that quite difficult right now.
Labrador99
  • Volunteer Team
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by pineapplepink)
yep pretty much just a month to biology! honestly, I'm feeling ok about it... I just need to get back into revising. I'm finding that quite difficult right now.
Glad you're feeling alright about it! If you're finding it difficult to get into the swing of revision, it might be worth taking a couple of days off at the beginning of the holidays, as sometimes taking a break can be helpful. Either that or starting by making some sort of plan before they start? You'll have a better idea of what will work best for you though
pineapplepink
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Labrador99)
Glad you're feeling alright about it! If you're finding it difficult to get into the swing of revision, it might be worth taking a couple of days off at the beginning of the holidays, as sometimes taking a break can be helpful. Either that or starting by making some sort of plan before they start? You'll have a better idea of what will work best for you though
yeah hopefully
I think making a plan might help me though, thanks
agirlcalledtheo
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by pineapplepink)
Its so close. Our school does an easter school where we go in the holidays to revise. I have went in the hopes to get into the studying groove but its not helpful. The exam is a couple weeks away and there is so much information to learn. Any advice?
Valeriex
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Does anyone have any predictions what topics are likely to come up this year?
rittajmoghal29
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
I guess the most effective way of revising is reading How To Pass, it has so many tips and exam style questions which is helpful.
Other than that, do more past papers.
Any topics that you all struggling with? I know Unit 3 is a nightmare and experimental design questions are tough.
Please feel free to ask, I won't bother you. :p:)
pineapplepink
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 days ago
Have you done national 5 Biology?
(Original post by rittajmoghal29)
I guess the most effective way of revising is reading How To Pass, it has so many tips and exam style questions which is helpful.
Other than that, do more past papers.
Any topics that you all struggling with? I know Unit 3 is a nightmare and experimental design questions are tough.
Please feel free to ask, I won't bother you. :p:)
rittajmoghal29
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
Well, I am currently doing it, waiting for the final exam. As such I have received good scores in class tests and in my prelim. I understand the topics clearly so if you need anything let me know.
pineapplepink
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 days ago
oh ok
(Original post by rittajmoghal29)
Well, I am currently doing it, waiting for the final exam. As such I have received good scores in class tests and in my prelim. I understand the topics clearly so if you need anything let me know.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Cranfield University
    Cranfield Forensic MSc Programme Open Day Postgraduate
    Thu, 25 Apr '19
  • University of the Arts London
    Open day: MA Footwear and MA Fashion Artefact Postgraduate
    Thu, 25 Apr '19
  • Cardiff Metropolitan University
    Undergraduate Open Day - Llandaff Campus Undergraduate
    Sat, 27 Apr '19

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (376)
37.49%
No - but I will (76)
7.58%
No - I don't want to (71)
7.08%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (480)
47.86%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed