?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
Hey guys! Nat 5 chemistry here...
Valeriex
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Hi, I want to take human biology higher, do you think it would be useful for me to take higher chemistry as well?
pineapplepink
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Probably yea. I think they would go together quite nicely. I'm going to take higher chemistry
Do you have an idea of what you want to do in the future?
Valeriex
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by pineapplepink)
Probably yea. I think they would go together quite nicely. I'm going to take higher chemistry
Do you have an idea of what you want to do in the future?
I think I might want to do something with Biology. How about you?
pineapplepink
Rep:
?
I'm not sure tbh. I think it might be interesting to do something to do with Geography or Chemistry.
Last edited by pineapplepink; 1 month ago
Yammy
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
I'm not sure tbh. I think it might be interesting to do something to do with Geography or Chemistry. We get careers consultations at school all the time but they don't suggest anything😂
Never listen to school careers advisors. Do your own research
Valeriex
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Yammy)
In my school they always say that we are meant to have a meeting with a careers advisor every 2 months from the start of S3, but I've never had one.
agirlcalledtheo
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Yammy)
I disagree. My carerrs advisor is quite helpfull. So is My world of work actually.
pineapplepink
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
does anyone here know what sort of information you're supposed to be taking into the chemistry assignment with you to help you to do your underlying chemistry bit? my teacher says that we can take information in with us like photos of pages from textbooks to help us write up our underlying chemistry but I'm not sure what you're supposed to take in. Because I thought that's it's all supposed to be your own words? Pretty confused
agirlcalledtheo
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
does anyone here know what sort of information you're supposed to be taking into the chemistry assignment with you to help you to do your underlying chemistry bit? my teacher says that we can take information in with us like photos of pages from textbooks to help us write up our underlying chemistry but I'm not sure what you're supposed to take in. Because I thought that's it's all supposed to be your own words? Pretty confused
You can take in the sources but your not aloud to take bits from it. You can use it to jog your memory but its still all your own words
pineapplepink
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by agirlcalledtheo)
You can take in the sources but your not aloud to take bits from it. You can use it to jog your memory but its still all your own words
thanks
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of East Anglia
    All Departments Open 13:00-17:00. Find out more about our diverse range of subject areas and career progression in the Arts & Humanities, Social Sciences, Medicine & Health Sciences, and the Sciences. Postgraduate
    Wed, 30 Jan '19
  • Aston University
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Wed, 30 Jan '19
  • Solent University
    Careers in maritime Undergraduate
    Sat, 2 Feb '19

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1155)
79.22%
Leave (303)
20.78%

Watched Threads