Help!!!! I need more certainty!! Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
  1. So me and my friend Michael have known each other for 5 years now. I use to go out with one of his friends but the relationship was very abusive and we finally ended it after 3 years. Just before we broke up, me and Michael started living together. About 5months after me and my ex broke up, me and Michael realised we actually had slight feelings for each other and started sleeping together. It’s been really casual for the last year but in the last three months, we’ve decided we want to be actually seeing each other. However, this whole time we haven’t told anyone about our secret sessions of Sleeping together or even that we have started seeing each other. Now that we are looking to move away together, he finds it weird that we will have to stay at a hotel together. I don’t want to pester him and make him think I’m crazy but why would that be weird? I just need someone to help me get why that’s weird haha is it because he’s embarrassed of me? Is it because no one knows? Is it because no one really knows yet? I just don’t know what to make of it. I don’t see how it could be weird after this long together 0
  2. &amp ;amp;amp;amp;lt;br&a mp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;g t;
start new discussion reply Replysubmit replyReplying is easier on our app -Click here to download for FREE!https://static.thestudentroom.co.uk/..._app_store.svgUpdated: November 10, 2018&amp ;amp;amp;amp;amp;lt;br&a mp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;a mp;gt; &amp ;amp;amp;amp;lt;br&a mp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;g t;University open days

• Manchester Metropolitan UniversityPostgraduate Open DayPostgraduateWed, 14 Nov '18find out more
  • University of ChesterChester campusesUndergraduateWed, 14 Nov '18find out more
  • Anglia Ruskin UniversityAmbitious, driven, developing your career & employability? Aspiring in your field, up-skilling after a career break? Then our Postgrad Open Evening is for you.PostgraduateWed, 14 Nov '18find out more
Get Started

Using TSR

Info

TSR Group

Connect with TSR

https://static.thestudentroom.co.uk/..._app_store.svg https://static.thestudentroom.co.uk/...play_store.png© Copyright The Student Room 2017 all rights reserved
The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.
Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE
Write a reply...
So Instinct
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I agree with the "amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp " bit.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Why do you want to do a masters?

Great for my career (47)
35.34%
I really love the subject (35)
26.32%
I don't know what else to do (19)
14.29%
I can't get a job (8)
6.02%
My parents want me to (3)
2.26%
I don't know... I just do (21)
15.79%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise