Help!!!! I need more certainty!!Watch
- So me and my friend Michael have known each other for 5 years now. I use to go out with one of his friends but the relationship was very abusive and we finally ended it after 3 years. Just before we broke up, me and Michael started living together. About 5months after me and my ex broke up, me and Michael realised we actually had slight feelings for each other and started sleeping together. It’s been really casual for the last year but in the last three months, we’ve decided we want to be actually seeing each other. However, this whole time we haven’t told anyone about our secret sessions of Sleeping together or even that we have started seeing each other. Now that we are looking to move away together, he finds it weird that we will have to stay at a hotel together. I don’t want to pester him and make him think I’m crazy but why would that be weird? I just need someone to help me get why that’s weird haha is it because he’s embarrassed of me? Is it because no one knows? Is it because no one really knows yet? I just don’t know what to make of it. I don’t see how it could be weird after this long together 0
- &amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp ;amp;amp;amp;lt;br&amp;amp;a mp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;g t;
- Song title game
- Initiative Q
- Trump admin to end refueling of Saudi Barbaria-coalition aircraft in Yemen
- Pakistani Muslims please help.... Muslim girl dating a white guy
- Religious classmate may be ruining my coursework
- Bradford foundation course to Leeds Medicine..?
- Average GCSE grades for UCL
- Too anxious to go to the gym
- Terranova's journey to curving a UUU
- Classic book recommendations!!!!! (maybe wrong thread idk)
- We monfprt uni any good for business law?
- Maybe this'll help(if it doesn't, sorry)
- whats the smartest joke or riddle you've ever heard?
- The I-SOC (Islamic Society) XVI
- 69 year old man identifies as a 49 year old man
- The Great University Con - universities are broken and students betrayed
- Imperial College Computer Science 2019 applicants
- Is sexuality a choice or not?
- A Level Options
- see more
- Manchester Metropolitan UniversityPostgraduate Open DayPostgraduateWed, 14 Nov '18find out more
- University of ChesterChester campusesUndergraduateWed, 14 Nov '18find out more
- Anglia Ruskin UniversityAmbitious, driven, developing your career & employability? Aspiring in your field, up-skilling after a career break? Then our Postgrad Open Evening is for you.PostgraduateWed, 14 Nov '18find out more
Connect with TSR
https://static.thestudentroom.co.uk/..._app_store.svg https://static.thestudentroom.co.uk/...play_store.png© Copyright The Student Room 2017 all rights reserved
The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.
Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE
Write a reply...