The Student Room Group

Not willing to be open

I have very sensitive secrets and I don’t want to tell it anyone, even my potential gf. Is it normal
Yes
I also have sensitive secrets and I don't want anyone to know them, even potential future boyfriends/husband.
I also have sensitive secrets and I don't want anyone to know them, even potential boyfriend/husband. So I would say it's normal.
Reply 4
It gonna effect my relationship though, right.
Reply 5
Original post by goofygoober6
I also have sensitive secrets and I don't want anyone to know them, even potential boyfriend/husband. So I would say it's normal.

How do you differentiate between being honesty and disclosing secrets
Original post by Anonymous

Maybe.
How do you differentiate between being honesty and disclosing secrets

Being honest is honestly answering any of their questions if you want to. Disclosing secrets are at your discretion. Remember that you only share what you feel comfortable sharing.

It might depending on the secret. I don't think it should as long as it isn't too big of a secret.
Reply 9
It might depending on the secret. I don't think it should as long as it isn't too big of a secret.

Such who my actual dad is. It’s very complicated
Such who my actual dad is. It’s very complicated

Just tell her it's a sensitive subject that you don't feel comfortable talking about. But it does sound like a complicated big secret.
Being honest is honestly answering any of their questions if you want to. Disclosing secrets are at your discretion. Remember that you only share what you feel comfortable sharing.

I feel like my life is built out of secrets. None of the things people know about me is true. Other than information such as my my DOB and Skin colour, which are the information that cannot be manipulated easily
Just tell her it's a sensitive subject that you don't feel comfortable talking about. But it does sound like a complicated big secret.

I don’t want to sound suspicious, I want them not to touch it, if they do my defence won’t survive and it gonna be apparent that there is something not right

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending