The Student Room Group

gcse geography aqa 9-1 paper 3 URGENT

geography has always been my chill gcse however, recently i have been doing some paper 3 coursework and did a mock which I barely got a 4. I tried all resources ( books, teachers, etc) and yet I still struggle with this paper! Are there any reliable sources that will help me to improve? (e.g websites, student example practice questions etc.) Thanks!
Original post by bejie
geography has always been my chill gcse however, recently i have been doing some paper 3 coursework and did a mock which I barely got a 4. I tried all resources ( books, teachers, etc) and yet I still struggle with this paper! Are there any reliable sources that will help me to improve? (e.g websites, student example practice questions etc.) Thanks!

Maybe get the workbooks as they have the answers as well.
https://www.cgpbooks.co.uk/Student/books_gcse_geography

Also look at past papers and mark schemes.

If you are on a 4 then you must be missing quite a few weeks.

If not then just use youtube. there will be some teacher who explains it.
Reply 2
I've checked the AQA website but I could only find one paper 3 past paper. Do you know anywhere else I would find paper 3 Geography past papers? Thank you!
Reply 3
Original post by 999tigger
Maybe get the workbooks as they have the answers as well.
https://www.cgpbooks.co.uk/Student/books_gcse_geography

Also look at past papers and mark schemes.

If you are on a 4 then you must be missing quite a few weeks.

If not then just use youtube. there will be some teacher who explains it.

I've checked the AQA website but I could only find one paper 3 past paper. Do you know anywhere else I would find paper 3 Geography past papers? Thank you!
Original post by bejie

Check if there arent any example ones. It may be the syllabus changed and they went to 9-1 hence fewer papers.
I am unsure of the content m, but if I was investigating id be looking for a site with past papers pre -91 or possibly looking at other exam boards papers.
Alternatively text books.
Reply 5
Original post by 999tigger
Check if there arent any example ones. It may be the syllabus changed and they went to 9-1 hence fewer papers.
I am unsure of the content m, but if I was investigating id be looking for a site with past papers pre -91 or possibly looking at other exam boards papers.
Alternatively text books.

Thank you !
This is the behind access 2016 paper

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending