Turn on thread page Beta

Which clothes shops do you love and hate? watch

Announcements
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Which clothes shops do you love and hate?
    And are there any particular reasons why?
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Personally i love dorothy perkins.
    As well as them doing a lot of clothes that i like, they are one of the few places where i can get trousers/jeans short enough.

I hate bon marche
    Whenever ive been in its been full of old fashioned stuff.

ReputationRep:
    ZARA and Topshop are my favs.
    Kathmandu is my go-to for those winter months.

Hate Gucci and Prada.
    Reason: I'm too poor.

ReputationRep:
    I'm a real fan of shopping and regularly order smth new online at ASOS, Mango, H&M, Zara etc Not so long ago I found cool latex store here. They have nice collections of latex clothing on every taste and at affordable prices. I've already ordered there a few costumes. Looks very hot

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lady Jamie)
    ZARA and Topshop are my favs.
    Kathmandu is my go-to for those winter months.

Hate Gucci and Prada.
    Reason: I'm too poor.
    ^^^ agree!! zara and topshop are the best honestly. And topshop does great student discounts too
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    I never go in Primark as I have self-respect. Never go in Sports Direct or any of Mike Ashley's shops as he is a traitor to the Geordie people (and my gran is a Mackem).

ReputationRep:
    The clothes shops which I reallly like are M&S and new look. I really like M&S lingerie and buy most knickers and bodysuits from there. I will buy bodysuits from new look as well as they can be worn as outerwear. I will buy my swimsuits (one piece mainly from M&S because I find the swimsuits from there more comfoy and really like the material

ReputationRep:
    Harvey Nichols, DKNY

I hate Primark. & most fast fashion outlets for being unorganised and the clothes being cheap. Flannels has good clothing but layout and staff are bad (Leeds). Zara is okay in both aspects.

ReputationRep:
    I ain't got a preference. I just shop anywhere

ReputationRep:
    Like River Island, Zara & New Look. Also shop online a fair bit as well.
    Don't like Sports Direct, JD & anywhere that sells that style of clothes. My younger sister seems to wear tracksuits most of the time & I really don't think its a good look. I've tried to offer a few tips on improving her style but she seems to prefer the tracksuit look- her choice I suppose.
    Primark & H&M I'd say somewhat mixed. I've found a few things I like in these stores but there's a lot of things I wouldn't wear as well.

ReputationRep:
    I do most shopping online tbh Boohoo, ASOS, Missguided etc

I like Primark but it's very hit and miss. I've found loads of nice stuff in there for this season but usually struggle in the summer, it's great for basics though. H&M very hit and miss as well, I just don't like the layout of their stores either. River Island and Topshop both stock some lovely stuff but too expensive for my budget. I live in my Topshop jeans - the only things I buy from there full price but their sales tend to knock a fair amount off. I like Stradivarius as it's similar to the other websites I like but there's no physical stores near me

New Look is nice, I think they have a nice mix of stuff. Used to find it catered to younger girls a lot but they've definitely become more ~trendy~ in recent years.

ReputationRep:
    Primark is my holy grail for necessities and basics like pajamas, t shirts.... Otherwise, it's New look and H&M as they often store a range of stylish clothing.
    Sometimes Topshop but they're way too overpriced so I stay away lol.
    Online shopping:Missguided and PLT.
    However, I dislike the fact that PLT sell way too many cropped pieces of clothing, not everyone is a size 4 :/
    Used to shop at Forever 21 until they closed London stratford's store.

ReputationRep:
    ssense always comes through with the good clothes

ReputationRep:
    I don’t hate any shop but I love visiting Levis, Armani Jeans, Moschino, and more as their clothes are too comfy for me. For online shopping I prefer NiroFashion as they have clothes from numerous popular brands.

Poll
Do you like exams?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.