The Student Room Group

need advice on how to get into accountancy

currently in year 12, im self employed atm and if it doesnt go well im planning to do an accountancy apprenticeship at one of the big firms, where they start with AAT level 3. would it be wise for me to do level 2 now along side my a levels? (maths,further maths, physics) i heard that u dont want to do level 3 as it means u wouldnt qualify for the apprenticeship? if so is a distance learning thing a good idea? has anyone done AAt level 2? thanks
i did aat level 3 and level 2 wasnt a pre req. you just had to work abit harder. seems like taking level 2 would be a pain in the ass sapping time from the other things youre doing. level 3 was multiple exams 6 i think so it was constant studying for exams basically. im sure be the same for 2
Reply 2
Original post by JustonBibero
i did aat level 3 and level 2 wasnt a pre req. you just had to work abit harder. seems like taking level 2 would be a pain in the ass sapping time from the other things youre doing. level 3 was multiple exams 6 i think so it was constant studying for exams basically. im sure be the same for 2

what did u do after u studied for level 3?
Original post by Anonymous
what did u do after u studied for level 3?

i went to uni. i did aat l3 for the ucas to amke up for my not so great a level results. didnt want to resit any of it so i went and did aat

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending