The Student Room Group

Hardly see my boyfriend.

I rarely see my boyfriend and haven't spent the day with him since over 4 weeks ago as we're always working.

We both have the day off tomorrow and my boyfriend is choosing to go to an overnight works do rather than see me even though he hasn't spent the day with me in over 4 weeks and we aren't sure when we will next be off together (We also don't live together).

I told him I was upset about him going on several occasions but he said he was going on the works do regardless and no matter what the cost of the relationship will be.

How would you react/feel in this situation?
Original post by SmartCrown
I rarely see my boyfriend and haven't spent the day with him since over 4 weeks ago as we're always working.

We both have the day off tomorrow and my boyfriend is choosing to go to an overnight works do rather than see me even though he hasn't spent the day with me in over 4 weeks and we aren't sure when we will next be off together (We also don't live together).

I told him I was upset about him going on several occasions but he said he was going on the works do regardless and no matter what the cost of the relationship will be.

How would you react/feel in this situation?

baby is that you? xxxx

how'd u know im on tsr ....
My GF and I haven’t seen eachother for the same amount of time, although she has explained why it’s like this for the time being.

It’s hard, I can relate, but you’ve just got to be patient.
Last paragraph should set off huge alarm bells in your head. Dump him, he clearly doesn’t care about you.
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
Last paragraph should set off huge alarm bells in your head. Dump him, he clearly doesn’t care about you.

Yeah, he doesn’t give a **** about her if he really said it.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending