The Student Room Group

my chem teacher

so i gave my chem teacher my cgp workout to mark my answers for some topics since they dont come with answers. this was over a month ago. my bio teacher gave me back the one i gave him within the second week, all marked.

i asked the chem teacher in the 3rd week which i think was the second alst week before half-term. he said he'll return it back to me. he never. then the last week i asked him twice in a day so i could take it home for half term revision. he hasnt returned it.

i'm quite shy and don't ususally like asking for stuff and i asked him many times and he keeps on forgetting and I have mocks soon in december and haven't done much chem work.

what should i do?
bump
i have ignored what you said
Original post by knowyourrole
i have ignored what you said

this isn't funny! please actually tell me what I should do
Ask your parents for advice.. Get them to email the teacher?
When you are unsure of what to do.. Ask your parents, they probably know.

or just steal it back
Reply 5
Could you redo the work? (Assuming you will remember reasonably well how to do the answers, so it won't take you too long) and then take it in for your teacher to go through it with you there and then, and not take it away? Since it doesn't sound like the teacher is going to bring it up, I think it's your only choice unless you want to continue asking them more or drop it...
Reply 6
maybe he lost it
Reply 7
ask him again!
I think he lost it and he's trying to get away from the subject. ask him if he has lost it. 'I really need my CGP book for my mocks revision have you still got it?'
Original post by Ben878 (LfL)
Could you redo the work? (Assuming you will remember reasonably well how to do the answers, so it won't take you too long) and then take it in for your teacher to go through it with you there and then, and not take it away? Since it doesn't sound like the teacher is going to bring it up, I think it's your only choice unless you want to continue asking them more or drop it...

it was a workbook.. IT HAD EVERY CHEM TOPIC AND I DID SOME. I CANT REDO IT :cry:

i hate school. i'll just do some practice questions online and f*** him even though he makes lessons understandable :frown:
Original post by gay*
maybe he lost it

ye i went to his office befoe half term and he went to his shelf and it wasnt there and he said he would give me on friday where he never.

AAAAAAAAAA
Original post by i.hate.gcses
I think he lost it and he's trying to get away from the subject. ask him if he has lost it. 'I really need my CGP book for my mocks revision have you still got it?'

im not really that confident in asking like that! i'll repeat the question 'sir can I have that workbook i gave you'.
Reply 12
Original post by ignorewhatisay
it was a workbook.. IT HAD EVERY CHEM TOPIC AND I DID SOME. I CANT REDO IT :cry:

Ah ok, so have you only asked him about it before half term? If you haven't asked him after half term and still need it, I think definitely ask him again one more time. If the answer is vague then I think you just have to move on I'm afraid

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending