The Student Room Group

Ok need some help with a kinda creepy girl

I just moved in with some random students, we dont know each other.
This girl has been knocking on my door and asking me for help constantly. She also opened her window which is next to mine t spy on me. Honestly, i find it so annoying and im a bit creeped out. I already have a girlfriend. Whenever i show my true personality, girls usually end up falling for me, its meant that i've held back on my personality abit. I make myself seem more boring so they wont be interested in me. But naturally im a funny person and charismatic so ive been told. What should i do?

Whenever i speak on the phone with my friend, she knocks on my door with real excitement?? wtf honestly
(edited 5 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by JokesOnYoo
I just moved in with some random students, we dont know each other.
This girl has been knocking on my door and asking me for help constantly. She also opened her window which is next to mine t spy on me. Honestly, i find it so annoying and im a bit creeped out. I already have a girlfriend. Whenever i show my true personality, girls usually end up falling for me, its meant that i've held back on my personality abit. I make myself seem more boring so they wont be interested in me. But naturally im a funny person and charismatic so ive been told. What should i do?

Whenever i speak on the phone with my friend, she knocks on my door with real excitement?? wtf honestly

:hello: Moved this from Chat to Relationships :hide:
she sounds really weird, gonna let the others help you because :vroam:
Reply 2
Just give her some D bro
sneeze in her face
Farttttt
She sounds like a nutcase.

Try to out-weird her. Should do the trick.
Reply 6
Hey, could I ask what personality type you have? Or what it is about you that make girls fall for you? Thanks.
Don't answer the door, ignore her and cover your window so she can't see you.
go into her room one night, do something to wake her up, and stare at her from the door.

from the next morning on, you'll see a big difference and experience the freedom you want. :smile:
Whenever someone creeps me out, I creep them out even more.

Some random person who lived in the flat over form ours kept doing weird things with my laundry (weird shapes and such, public dryer you see) and kept hassling me and staring at me from the window. I "mailed" myself some strange goods, I won't say what they were, had my friend give it to them as the mail man, and that sorted them right out. The mail was left shoddily packaged and it must have accidentally opened or something, as planned, and after that she stopped.
shag her
Original post by Anonymous
shag her

biiiiiiig mistake.

You come back home and she's in your bed and the rabbit's in the microwave ...
Threesome with your gf?
Absolteky shag her so hard. She's probly a sociopath
Original post by Tom6270
Hey, could I ask what personality type you have? Or what it is about you that make girls fall for you? Thanks.

I bet you'd like to know u muppet
Reply 15
destroy her pus.sy
The responses here are hardly surprising given the sheer concentration of virgins on this site.
Reply 17
Original post by Jackudy3
The responses here are hardly surprising given the sheer concentration of virgins on this site.

You don't understand a joke? damn your no fun
Original post by filipw
You don't understand a joke? damn your no fun

Back at you.

Notice you didn't deny being a virgin though.
Reply 19
Back at you.

Back at you.

You clearly weren't joking so I don't understand the "back at you" part lol mad? Get over you depression kid. I don't brag about losing my virginity. looks like your insecure about it 😂😂

Quick Reply

Latest