The Student Room Group

Guys: why do you always try to make girls laugh?

Am just curious
Because we want them to find us attractive
i consciously dont cos im not a virgin who has a last ditch effort to escape the friendzone whilst tragically condemning myself there even deeper cos i only make her laugh
Reply 3
There's a lot of guys who do not try to make girls laugh lol, you've only noticed a few - which I think is kind of the point, because of their actions you noticed them which is what they want - It's satisfying for them to know a girl is enjoying their company/has noticed them and they (we) generally find happiness in girls so it's natural to look for humour.

That just comes from nature really, so it is what it is. However, it might not be these and they just have very humorous personalities anyway

Usually best I can do is smile a lot...because I already like smiling a lot :biggrin:
Original post by Muhra
Am just curious

Which stats or survey says that, this is nothing but your fantasy logic.
A guy just thinking they're funny and wanting to have a laugh with people? Absolutely ****ing invonceivable

Original post by Bang Outta Order
i consciously dont cos im not a virgin who has a last ditch effort to escape the friendzone whilst tragically condemning myself there even deeper cos i only make her laugh

ah yes, the key to escaping the friendzone is to ensure your female friend is never, ever, entertained by anything you say
Original post by Retired_Messiah

ah yes, the key to escaping the friendzone is to ensure your female friend is never, ever, entertained by anything you say

why are you being extreme and dramatic...

the question was titled in such a way that accuses men of 24/7 conjuring jokes to impress women. this sounds like something a male who has little else to work with would do, or simply a virgin with potential. Do you actually sit around trying to, not interest a girl during conversation, but literally make her laugh all the time? weird.
Reply 7
I'm not sure that I do.
I don't? I don't even talk to them (or anyone out of my social circle) unless it benefits me.
Seems to make them feel good about themselves if they can make you laugh/smile. :dontknow:
I don't, I just be myself
I think I’m just dikhed n they laugh at me instead of the things i say (or both) either way i dont do it on purpose n deffo not all the time so what u think probably isnt true:biggrin::biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest