Turn on thread page Beta
Announcements
  • View Poll Results: Do you have an interview? (only respond once invited/rejected)
    Yes
    77.29%
    No
    22.71%

ReputationRep:
    Hello!

I am applying to read Chemistry at Magdalen. Currently in a state of frantically checking my emails.
    The TSA has gone......not well :/
    Good luck everyone!!
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    I’m applying for the History of Art course at St. John’s and I am super nervous, I haven’t seen anyone who is also applying for that course and I have no clue when to expect the invitations/rejections. Good luck to you all!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hjc2019)
    Hi, and well done:-) was it just CC you heard about? Just wondering how the second college interview works..
    Just Christ Church. I believe that you find out about your second college when you are there. It probably hasn't been decided yet.

ReputationRep:
    Hiya! I applied for Earth Sciences at St Anne’s and got my interview invite yesterday
    Good luck everyone!

ReputationRep:
    Hey! I've applied to Regent's Park for Philosophy and Theology and I thought the test was fun, but it's hard to say how well I did. Waiting for an interview! Got confirmed that my college received my written work this morning!

ReputationRep:
    Unless a university place rested on the concert I think I’d prioritise the interview, even if I could sing🤔
    But crucially, I haven't received an interview invitation lmfao

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AO180)
    Hi
    I applied for Biology at Christ Church and received my interview invite last Wednesday.
    I was very surprised to hear so soon and am looking forward to hearing of others getting their invites!
    Hi!

I’ve also applied to Biology but at New College. Congrats on receiving your interview! I wish you all the best.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LYLN)
    Hiya! I applied for Earth Sciences at St Anne’s and got my interview invite yesterday
    Good luck everyone!
    Congratulations!!!! I wish you all the best.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 1Secord)
    Congratulations!!!! I wish you all the best.
    Thank you Which course did you apply for?

ReputationRep:
    Someone definitely needs to set up a stalkier sheet for which colleges have sent invites for which courses..

ReputationRep:
    Someone definitely needs to set up a stalkier sheet for which colleges have sent invites for which courses..
    Completely agree, hope someone gets on it

ReputationRep:
    I have done it!

Form: (mod deleted)
    Spreadsheet of responses: (mod deleted)

Capricornzip would you please put on the first post so everyone can find it?

ReputationRep:
    Hello everyone! I’m Thomas Ricci and I have applied at Oriel college for History

ReputationRep:
    Hi!

I’m Abigail and I’ve applied for Philosophy and Theology at Worcester College. I felt like my Philosophy Test went okay, but certainly not my best from practise essays I did leading up to it, and it wasn’t quite as clear and concise as I’d like But ah well. Hopefully all will be okay!

ReputationRep:
    hi !!

i applied for exp. psychology @ wadham, ngl my tsa experience was yikes and not feeling optimistic but who knows ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ anyone else applying for psych?

best of luck to all !

ReputationRep:
    Hiya

I've applied for English Lit & Lang at Mansfield and I'm so nervous about interviews - the ELAT was alright but I can never really judge how well I've done on these types of things and I think my written work was good but again who knows.

Good luck to everyone!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KoreanSocrates)
    Hey! I've applied to Regent's Park for Philosophy and Theology and I thought the test was fun, but it's hard to say how well I did. Waiting for an interview! Got confirmed that my college received my written work this morning!
    Hey! Applying to Regents Park as well. Haven’t recieved a confirmation of my written work, and no interview yet either. Should I be worried about the written work confirmation?? Also I’ve applied for English lit.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SaibaAnand81)
    Hey! Applying to Regents Park as well. Haven’t recieved a confirmation of my written work, and no interview yet either. Should I be worried about the written work confirmation?? Also I’ve applied for English lit.
    I applied for PhyPhil at St Hilda's. PAT was fine. Guess I've got another week or two before I find out...

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I'm Rees and I applied for Maths at St Catz. The MAT went horribly, so I'm hoping my other stuff may be able to drag it up a bit, not very hopeful though of an interview. I'm also constantly checking my emails, glad I'm not the only one doing so 😂

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bingbong654)
    I applied for PhyPhil at St Hilda's. PAT was fine. Guess I've got another week or two before I find out...
    I know!!! The wait is excruciating😭😭😭

Poll
Are you chained to your phone?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.