Addicted to Dr Frost Maths

Watch
studious_thinker
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
I’m so addicted to Dr Frost Maths, I practice on it everyday and when I start I do it for 2-3 hours - I finish at 2 am on most days.
How do I stop this addiction?
binbag420
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Me too, I missed my dad's funeral to do dr frost maths. I haven't seen my relatives in weeks and I go out only every other week to get food and animal crackers
Moopssaysoops
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I’m sorry to hear that. I actually killed your father as he wouldn’t let me use my phone to practice dr frost maths. Glad to hear that his insensitivity doesn’t run in the family.
JJJJJAAAAMES
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
wth is dr frost maths?
Anonymous #1
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Moopssaysoops)
I’m sorry to hear that. I actually killed your father as he wouldn’t let me use my phone to practice dr frost maths. Glad to hear that his insensitivity doesn’t run in the family.
eek insensitive much
SmartUnicorn
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
u guys T_T

and it's good Ur doing so much maths but maybe try relaxing a bit. honestly that sounds like an addiction I'd like to have. turn your phone off so u can't go on it
username4952620
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
i have a crush on corbettmaths
DrFrostMaths
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I have to stay top of my school in points or I will end myself
zpa_
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by DrFrostMaths)
I have to stay top of my school in points or I will end myself
I have been driven to the edge. I have killed 7 children because I am stressing about slipping into 2nd place. I spend entire evenings doing KS2 papers just to keep my points going up. I think I am going to top myself soon.
nihalmishra
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
That is a very silly addiction i have no idea wat are you doing to like it.
Last edited by nihalmishra; 1 year ago
Moopssaysoops
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by zpa_)
I have been driven to the edge. I have killed 7 children because I am stressing about slipping into 2nd place. I spend entire evenings doing KS2 papers just to keep my points going up. I think I am going to top myself soon.
there’s this one year seven who keeps ahead of me in points. Fancy making ur kill count eight?
18jordaa
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
Me too, haven't seen the sunlight in years, the amount of people I've killed to keep my reputation, it's too much. Please help.
jakepaul2121
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
I have a friend who did dr frost maths for the rest of his life he is 60... He has forgotten his parents and he believes dr frost maths is his father. He has devoted alot of time to building a shrine to drfrost and I'm seriously concerned. Please.. Donate just 2$ to help my friend. I am seriously concerned!
Reguken
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
Widdle baby make boom boom on calculator, what do you do?
blossom -.-
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by jakepaul2121)
I have a friend who did dr frost maths for the rest of his life he is 60... He has forgotten his parents and he believes dr frost maths is his father. He has devoted alot of time to building a shrine to drfrost and I'm seriously concerned. Please.. Donate just 2$ to help my friend. I am seriously concerned!
link your paypal.... im 61 and was in a similar situation the 2$ a friend sent me helped me out alot!
ammarX
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
destroy your computer
SmartUnicorn
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
The fact that I didn’t get the joke is EMBARAZZING 😭
ptormend
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
imagine this was actually true
SmartUnicorn
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
This is a mad meme
tipexmaster25
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Did anyone else see that big man jamie frost won that global teaching prize I'm so proud of him

I should flaming hope so though I did remortgage my house so I could donate it, and my entire life savings, to drfrostmaths.com
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you experienced financial difficulties as a student due to Covid-19?

Yes, I have really struggled financially (77)
17.95%
I have experienced some financial difficulties (124)
28.9%
I haven't experienced any financial difficulties and things have stayed the same (161)
37.53%
I have had better financial opportunities as a result of the pandemic (54)
12.59%
I've had another experience (let us know in the thread!) (13)
3.03%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise