The Student Room Group

Whats wrong with this girl?

Basically there was this girl who i met in a club and obviously was just trying to get laid so we spoke for a while. Long story short she told me randomly to come hers which is 10 minutes away from campus so when i got there we were just watching netflix for a while and i was kissing her neck and sucking her breast, she wasn’t trying to let me have sex kept using the excuse its the first time ect ect. So i let that sly and she just gave me head and i left . The second time now she wanted to meet up she tried to get me to come hers i refused and told her to come mine, she was moving weird and eventually came mine. I turned on netflix now and she was sitting on the side of my bed with her jacket and shoes, i said aren’t you gonna get comfortable she said no so i just left her and didn’t acknowledge her. When she realised i paid no attention she tried to lay next time me in the spooning position, same thing happened last time but this time i was fingering her, she still wasn’t trying to have sex with me so i kicked her out of my room. She wasn’t trying to leave my bed so i got her things and told her shes leaving in 2 minutes regardless she was taking her time until i opened the door saying its time to leave then she was like fine, i said fine what she said fine ill have sex with you. Then all of a sudden i felt sick and had to go hospital because when she gave me head tbe previous day she kinda grabbed my tescticles too hard blah blah blah (or it might have been blue balls) so third time now I’ve come to hers same thing once again after doing everything she wasn’t trying to have sex so i said im leaving and when i was at the door she was trying to pull me n tell me to come back i said no then when i walked out she messaged me 2 minutes later saying do u have condoms n that she would have sex with me. I come back now and what do u know i have a fever n my testicles was hurting once again which means I couldn’t have sex with her so i stayed over at hers because i was sick. The following morning she still wasn’t trying to have sex with me and said she only said it because she didn’t want me walking around at (3am) at night which i call bs. I said why u acting like u don’t care she was like she didn’t so i was like cool u wont mind me leaving then she said go then, i left and just as i reached the door she try hug me and say why u going hug me back i refused and left. Okay after 1 week of refusing to meet up with her today she messaged me saying she is bored, i said what do you want me to do about it, she said what do you think? I said speak up n be more direct she said sex. I said are u sure because if you waste my time again im deleting u she said yh. I go there same thing happened, i said u told me to come over n yet ur not trying to have sex she kept saying wait, just wait but last time i waited i was there for hours so i left, deleted her and she try text me saying it wasn’t her fault, i told her message me again and i will delete u she left the message.

The question is what is wrong with her, why does she keep wasting my time
Reply 1
Bump
Reply 2
She has no paragraphs.
Reply 3
Original post by Vinny C
She has no paragraphs.

What do you mean by that?
Original post by Vinny C
She has no paragraphs.

Hahahahaha
Excuse me kind sir, clearly you are just looking to make love with this damsel who does not reciprocate those forbidden feelings. The lady did not take the fruit and for that God will grant her access to heaven. God punished you by giving you blue balls.

Run from anything that stimulates youthful lusts. Instead, pursue righteous living, faithfulness, love, and peace. Enjoy the companionship of those who call on the Lord with pure hearts. II Timothy 2:22
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 6
Original post by GodIsAWoman
Excuse me kind sir, clearly you are just looking to make love with this damsel who does not reciprocate those forbidden feelings. The lady did not take the fruit and for that God will grant her access to heaven. God punished you by giving you blue balls.

Run from anything that stimulates youthful lusts. Instead, pursue righteous living, faithfulness, love, and peace. Enjoy the companionship of those who call on the Lord with pure hearts. II Timothy 2:22

Wooooow LOOOOL shes not good herself, when i was sucking her breast she was texting someone she was ‘talking’ to
Original post by Anonymous
Wooooow LOOOOL shes not good herself, when i was sucking her breast she was texting someone she was ‘talking’ to

Are your balls still blue dear son? I hope God cured you.
Reply 8
Original post by GodIsAWoman
Are your balls still blue dear son? I hope God cured you.

Not anymore im fine now thanks
Couldn't get past the first 5 or so lines. No one is obliged to have sex with you.
Original post by bones-mccoy
Couldn't get past the first 5 or so lines. No one is obliged to have sex with you.

***** stfu, she was the one who kept messaging me I didn’t force her
***** stfu, she was the one who kept messaging me I didn’t force her

Messaging someone =/= consenting to sex. Learn the difference.
Original post by bones-mccoy
Messaging someone =/= consenting to sex. Learn the difference.

She wanted me to have sex with her
She wanted me to have sex with her

And then she changed her mind. She's allowed to do that.
Perhaps dedicate your time to reading. It will improve your grammar too.
Original post by Telamonian Ajax
Perhaps dedicate your time to reading. It will improve your grammar too.

There’s nothing wrong with it

Quick Reply

Latest