I got my ears pierced 5 months ago and they still haven't healed Watch

FloraLaura
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 months ago
I got my ears pierced back in June at a piercing place. It was all very clean, the person had gloves, cleaned her hands before she entered the room, new needles for each ear etc.

After 6 weeks, my ears seemed to have healed, so I changed my earrings and started wearing silver studs. Then I caught my left ear on my t-shirt as I was getting dressed and it started to bleed, so I put my starter studs back in. My left ear has been bleeding since and now my right ear is bleeding too. I'm starting to think that my ears never healed in the first place.

I've been spraying them with the spray I bought at the piercing place and I've used aloe vera gel on them a few times. I take my earrings out once every few weeks to clean the earrings (they're always covered in dried blood and gunk) and then spray directly onto the piercing before putting the earrings back in.

There is yellow gunk that smells odd, is it possible that they're both infected?
heartinablender
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
you'd better to go a gp, they can give you a proper opinion. try using saltwater to clean your ears in the meantime.
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What was the hardest A-level paper of 2019?

Edexcel Maths paper 1 (38)
24.52%
Edexcel Maths paper 2 (53)
34.19%
AQA Chemistry Paper 2 (27)
17.42%
Edexcel Maths Paper 3 (12)
7.74%
AQA Physics Paper 3 (25)
16.13%

Watched Threads