Why would you do this to me WJEC Watch

BetaMale101
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Has anyone had an exam, where on every single past paper there's a certain question asked in the same way each year? So you prepare for that question, making sure you can do it in your sleep. Then the question doesn't come up. That happened twice to me today. WJEC maths have had a graph, for question 2 and at least one standard form question for the past 6 exams. Neither was on the exam it today. I hate you WJEC
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by BetaMale101)
Has anyone had an exam, where on every single past paper there's a certain question asked in the same way each year? So you prepare for that question, making sure you can do it in your sleep. Then the question doesn't come up. That happened twice to me today. WJEC maths have had a graph, for question 2 and at least one standard form question for the past 6 exams. Neither was on the exam it today. I hate you WJEC
Too much attempted question spotting. Toy should be prepared and have alternatives.
When I do my initial scan I am looking just as much for what isnt on as what is.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (364)
67.03%
No (179)
32.97%

Watched Threads