bhughes1093
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
I'm a marketing student but I didn't do business at a level so I'm really struggling writing a business report for my course. The assignment is telling me to "write a descriptive report of the company's functions" but I'm not sure what company functions are? Can anyone help me out?
AlexBG1997
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Hi,

By the sounds of the question/request you will need to go through what your business does and it's functions to all customers internal and external. So some things to think about would be:

- What goods/services does your company produce/offer?
- All companies function as an employer and supportive environment for employees so how does the employer do this on top of salary? Beneftts? Days out?
- What environmental functions are active within the organisation? Does the firm do things to suppport conservation or reduction in carbon footprint?
- What do they do for the local community? Are family events held where people from the local area can get involved with the organisation?

If you went into all of the above points you would probably be able to write a decent sized report, so prioritize the first 3/4 points maybe.

Hope this helps,
Alex.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

If you haven't confirmed your firm and insurance choices yet, why is that?

I don't want to decide until I've received all my offers (39)
40.63%
I am waiting until the deadline in case anything in my life changes (21)
21.88%
I am waiting until the deadline in case something in the world changes (ie. pandemic-related) (5)
5.21%
I am waiting until I can see the unis in person (9)
9.38%
I still have more questions before I made my decision (5)
5.21%
No reason, just haven't entered it yet (6)
6.25%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (11)
11.46%

Watched Threads