Watch
This discussion is closed.
Unstudioustudent
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
I have a very strange question 😅

My ‘dream degree’ would be a joint degree/major-minor, in Law and Biomedical science respectively. From which I would love to go on to do a PhD/Masters in something like Crime Intelligence and Data Analytics (offered by Teesside) or Forensics.

I currently work for a lawyer - really enjoying it! - and have been considering law for a long time. On the other hand, my mother studied biomedical science and had a career in that; she has really encouraged me to develop my interest in that field since I was no age. Personally I would love to have a career in criminal investigations, incorporating both law and science/forensics.

Has anyone done, or heard of, anything like this?

FYI my current A-levels are Law, Biology, Business, Politics & Accounting. I know, I would need Chem to study a science 😐

Thanks in advance!
KatarinaHladova
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
Hi! Popping up a bit late but I was just wondering how you decided because it seems like you're my twin hahah having the same dilema
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (208)
43.61%
I'm worried that I'm not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (55)
11.53%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (36)
7.55%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as 'lesser' because I didn't take exams (102)
21.38%
I don't think that receiving these grades will impact my future (49)
10.27%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (27)
5.66%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed