*Urgent* Tenancy Takeover Grand Central En suite - First Instalment Paid Watch

niallmagee123
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 months ago
Hi, I'm currently looking for someone to take over the tenancy and move into my room at Grand Central in Liverpool. The room itself is an En Suite in a flat with other welcoming and lively first year John Moore Students, placed beside the Redmonds Building. The room features a large desk area with numerous storage containers (shelves and drawers), has a nightstand and bed lamp combo with a wardrobe fitted as well, basically all the essentials. Bathroom comes with a toilet, sink, mirror and a powerful shower.

The Accommodation is also situated a quick walk away from the city centre and the Liverpool night life. As mentioned the first rent instalment has already be paid for up until Jan 2019 and the next two payments come through 14/1/19 and 8/4/19 both priced at £1829.52 (£132 per week). If interested please PM me

Thanks in Advance
Breeee
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
Hi there,

I have moved this to the "Find Your Flatmates" forum for you

Just out of curiosity, how come you're moving out? (Im at LJMU too)
niallmagee123
Rep:
?
(Original post by Breeee)
Hi there,

I have moved this to the "Find Your Flatmates" forum for you

Just out of curiosity, how come you're moving out? (Im at LJMU too)
Hi Bree, thanks for moving it over! I left LJMU for some personal reasons, i live in Northern Ireland and the move over and everything was too hard on my mental health so i had to leave. Currently just trying to find a way out of my contract with accommodation. I don't know if you know anything about this kind of stuff but would appreciate if you had any advice lol
Breeee
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
(Original post by niallmagee123)
Hi Bree, thanks for moving it over! I left LJMU for some personal reasons, i live in Northern Ireland and the move over and everything was too hard on my mental health so i had to leave. Currently just trying to find a way out of my contract with accommodation. I don't know if you know anything about this kind of stuff but would appreciate if you had any advice lol
Oh no! Im sorry it was so tough on you. I really hope you feel better once you move back home. Are you a first year? Did you book through ljmu or directly through unite students?
niallmagee123
Rep:
?
(Original post by Breeee)
Oh no! Im sorry it was so tough on you. I really hope you feel better once you move back home. Are you a first year? Did you book through ljmu or directly through unite students?
I had booked directly through unite students after being sent over from the ljmu website
Breeee
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
(Original post by niallmagee123)
I had booked directly through unite students after being sent over from the ljmu website
"you will have to pay all amounts due under your Tenancy Agreement unless a replacement Tenant is found for your Room or you enter into a new Tenancy...If a replacement Tenant is found for your Room after your start date, we will release you from your Tenancy Agreement from the start date of the replacement Tenant's new Tenancy Agreement. If you have occupied the Room prior to this, you will be charged £50.00 to cover our costs of preparing the Room for the replacement Tenant."

Sorry hun, i dont think you have an alternative way out of it
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Bournemouth University
    Clearing Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 31 Jul '19
  • Staffordshire University
    Postgraduate open event - Stoke-on-Trent campus Postgraduate
    Wed, 7 Aug '19
  • University of Derby
    Foundation Open Event Further education
    Wed, 7 Aug '19

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (139)
17.71%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (74)
9.43%
No I am happy with my course choice (461)
58.73%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (111)
14.14%

Watched Threads