The Student Room Group

Girls at uni

I’m a man... who has recently moved to the local ar... Hello I started uni in September and I’m enjoying it I’ve got a good few friends on my course and it’s alright. We don’t get along like how I get along with my mates from home cause they’re very different people but I still like it. The problem is in uni I was expecting more social connections and I don’t have them. Freshers was a nightmare. Within a month I moved out of my flat as it was frustrating as hell living with antisocial people and not getting the accommodation I requested.

It’s dawning on me though that the friends I have mean making more connections is tough which means getting a girlfriend or even talking to an attractive single girl is a challenge and there are tons at university im sure. But have no idea where to start. I don’t live on campus so can’t go to events at night which are basically where it’s going but I don’t want to be a 22 year old with no sex life to speak of by the time I graduate so what on earth do I do. I’m confident but in my day to day it’s hard to meet women.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending