The Student Room Group

help i dont know if he is a fboy

There has been this guy who is 19 at my work, ive been crushing on her for weeks now (im 16) anyway he started a few weeks ago checking me out, smiling and even walking deliberately through the part that i work in, we have a thing going on but we have not discussed it, the other day i get a pop up and he found my instagram, how he got my name i have no clue but then i got asked to work in his section for an hour (at my work) and he was flirty and funny and begging me to gi to this party, after work he messages me, a text thanking me for the work i did today (with kisses, and then he carry's n the convo for a while).However i find out he has a girlfriend and has been with her for 7 months now, my friends say he is 'known' at my work for being a flirt, but some say hes a lovely lad, everyone says that he flirts with me, i have no clue what to do i really like him but i dont want to get hurt or lead on by him.
issa ****boy
Reply 2
Don't get involved with him. he is indeed ****boy .
He would be cheating wouldn't he, if a relationship did develop on between you two? There is no need to risk it.

Quick Reply

Latest