The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

The only one who can stop a bad guy with a crossbow is a good guy with a crossbow
Original post by akbar0123
The only one who can stop a bad guy with a crossbow is a good guy with a crossbow

Or an even better guy with a longbow.

Nope, time for home invading murderer control, not bits of wood and elastic.
The horrific nature of this murder and similar ones you hear of every day in the capital almost feels like a new breed of medieval barbaric culture has sprung up . I suppose it's partly due to the toxic mix of mass immigration and it will not go away . It's here to stay un fortunately.
Evil scum should never see the light of day again 😠
Poor woman, her family must be going through the worst time of their lives especially the children.
Original post by namedrus
Ok to do this to billions of animals each year though?

You do know that every time you pop up and try to equate animal cruelty to murder of humans you set your cause back by another year, don't you? I, for one, will never vote for a cause whose proponents are prepared to use such irritating and nasty tactics as you use.
Reply 9
Original post by Good bloke
You do know that every time you pop up and try to equate animal cruelty to murder of humans you set your cause back by another year, don't you? I, for one, will never vote for a cause whose proponents are prepared to use such irritating and nasty tactics as you use.

No it doesn't. Its not like someone who cares about these animals is all of a sudden going to stop caring about them because of what I say so don't give me that bs.

Its like a nazi saying 'Everytime you insult us then you just set you cause for Jew equality back another year'. Away with your utter BS. :mad:
No it doesn't. Its not like someone who cares about these animals is all of a sudden going to stop caring about them because of what I say so don't give me that bs.

Its like a nazi saying 'Everytime you insult us then you just set you cause for Jew equality back another year'. Away with your utter BS. :mad:

Do you support PETA?
Ok to do this to billions of animals each year though?

Hi im vegan too! Have you told everyone you're vegan yet? It's so exciting!!! Haha
Original post by ZombieTheWolf
Hi im vegan too! Have you told everyone you're vegan yet? It's so exciting!!! Haha

F uck off you sad little troll.
Its not like someone who cares about these animals is all of a sudden going to stop caring about them because of what I say so

Your problem is that almost nobody cares about them as you do. You need to persuade people to follow you and to agree with you. The majority of the population may be susceptible to conversion if you play your cards right. However, the majority of the population is likely to be irritated by your tactics and turned away from your cause.

You are effectively shouting at people and saying 'You utter sh****, you murdering c****. You must agree with me, or else' Well, that tactic never converted anyone to anything.

Well, there is crossbow control. Try carrying one down the street with you and see how that goes.
F uck off you sad little troll.

Lol sike cause I actually am vegan, but I am not a crazy individual like you.
Original post by Good bloke
Your problem is that almost nobody cares about them as you do. You need to persuade people to follow you and to agree with you. The majority of the population may be susceptible to conversion if you play your cards right. However, the majority of the population is likely to be irritated by your tactics and turned away from your cause.

You are effectively shouting at people and saying 'You utter sh****, you murdering c****. You must agree with me, or else' Well, that tactic never converted anyone to anything.

And that right there is what sets the cause back. Nothing to do with what I have said and you know it.

People aren't suddenly going ro change if I never said anything.
A woman has been killed, her family have lost someone tragically and are now grieving... how should I show people we, vegans, are good people and also have a heart?

"Achsually, dis happens to a lot of animals doe"
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by ZombieTheWolf
Lol sike cause I actually am vegan, but I am not a crazy individual like you.

Yeah but you play into that f ucking stupid sterotype about vegans never shutting up about being vegan. Not once have I said the words 'I am vegan' you blonde 4 eyed bum.
Yeah but you play into that f ucking stupid sterotype about vegans never shutting up about being vegan. Not once have I said the words 'I am vegan' you blonde 4 eyed bum.

Lol, I love being blonde and wearing glasses so not really sure why you are picking on that? I get tons of compliments on both aspects.

Also, are you sureeee you aren't that sorta vegan? Like.... positive? Like realllllly?

Quick Reply