The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Sanjana Shibu
Hello guys, I thought it would be a good idea to start a forum about this course as I have applied for it this year and I was wondering how everyone else was getting on! :smile:

sent my application off
😂 very nervous, what are your stats?
Original post by medicinemaniac
sent my application off
😂 very nervous, what are your stats?

1B,8As, 1A* and 1C.
2301 and band 1 on the UKCAT
Predicted: BBB

I have no clue how competitive it is! Good luck:smile:
That's amazing!!
I've got:
2A* 5A 3B
2450 Band 2 on UKCAT
Predicted: ABB
I really hope we get interviews ngl, do you know when we hear by?
1B,8As, 1A* and 1C.
2301 and band 1 on the UKCAT
Predicted: BBB

I have no clue how competitive it is! Good luck:smile:
That's amazing!!
I've got:
2A* 5A 3B
2450 Band 2 on UKCAT
Predicted: ABB
I really hope we get interviews ngl, do you know when we hear by?

Wow well done! Yes I hope we do too :frown:, I think they consider contextual factors too so I'm hoping there is an emphasis on that and personal statement! They said they hope to reply in 21 days so since that has passed, I have no clue!!
Wow well done! Yes I hope we do too :frown:, I think they consider contextual factors too so I'm hoping there is an emphasis on that and personal statement! They said they hope to reply in 21 days so since that has passed, I have no clue!!

Thank you!! and yeah i hope there's emphasis on that as well!! my postcode is bad and so is the average attaintment at my school so lets hope, fingers crossed and yup, thats well passed for me too, i think probably end of december idk?
Thank you!! and yeah i hope there's emphasis on that as well!! my postcode is bad and so is the average attainment at my school so lets hope, fingers crossed and yup, thats well passed for me too, i think probably end of December idk?

I'm sure there'll be tons of people applying though, Medicine is so damn competitive! Hopefully by then otherwise it is fairly obvious we weren't successful. :frown:
It'll be annoying if only one of us get an interview, but our stats are so similar surely not? I'm just trying not to focus on UCAS right now as it is doing my head in.
Hello! I’ve applied for this course too!
Hi. I’ve also applied to this course and I got an email today saying I’ve been put on hold
Anyone else got an email for
interview ?
Reply 10
I got an interview!!!!!!!!!!
Reply 11
Original post by James-peck
Anyone else got an email for
interview ?

yupppppppp got one too!!!!!
Hi I also applied for this course and received an interview invite today
Original post by sharonoware
Hi. I’ve also applied to this course and I got an email today saying I’ve been put on hold

So did I! So frustrating!
Original post by Gina27072001
Hi I also applied for this course and received an interview invite today

Congrats! I hope it goes well for you :smile:
Original post by RodosH
I got an interview!!!!!!!!!!

Welldone! Good luck! :smile:
Hi,

My application also got put on hold. Bit annoying but I still hope for an interview for the february round..
Congrats! I hope it goes well for you :smile:

Thanks so much, good luck with the rest of your applications
The UCAS course code is A108 - A101 is for Graduate Entry Medicine which Bristol no longer offers ....
Hey guys! I just got an interview, I feel like I'm going to regret posting this if I get a post-interview rejection but it felt right to let everyone know! I hope everyone's applications are going well :smile: