The Student Room Group

A level worries

Okay so I’m going to do English Literature, Health and Social and Psychology as my A levels. I’m worried it’ll be too much?

Any advise?
Original post by Satanicfaeries
Okay so I’m going to do English Literature, Health and Social and Psychology as my A levels. I’m worried it’ll be too much?

Any advise?

Why will it be too much? Some people do 4,5,6 A levels.

Just work consistently and dont fall behind. A good year 12 will set you up well for year 13.

Just follow the advice on here, then its up to you to apply yourself and hopefully you are bright enough to adapt and learn. If you did ok at GCSE you should be fine.
I did the same yet in addition to them i did Chemistry too:smile:

Work hard and you'll be fine, are you in the first year of sixth form?
Honestly for me I LOVED psychology it was great, even though there was SO much content (But I was told I have a good memory) yet Chemistry, especially Inorganic was at completely different level... just be glad you're not doing chemistry lol.

But yes work hard, don't give up, if you need help ask and there should be no reason then for you to be worried because then you'll be doing everything you should be.

I got an A for psychology and H&SC so if you need any help please don't hesitate to pm me, I'll be more than happy to offer any advice:smile:
I wish you all the best with your studies.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending