History - USA: The Making of a Superpower 1865-1975 AQA 1K

Watch
jordanj_01
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hi everyone,

How is everyone coping with learning Year 2 topics right now along with trying to revise the Year 1 stuff? I'm struggling to remember key statistics and dates along with finding resources to help with actual revision content and not context of the topics.

Also, does anyone happen to do the 2S component as well - The Making of Modern Britain 1951-2007?
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by jordanj_01)
Hi everyone,

How is everyone coping with learning Year 2 topics right now along with trying to revise the Year 1 stuff? I'm struggling to remember key statistics and dates along with finding resources to help with actual revision content and not context of the topics.

Also, does anyone happen to do the 2S component as well - The Making of Modern Britain 1951-2007?
You might find it beneficial to buy some revision books to get the core of a set of notes in one place. making your notes is revision and sometimes unless you know what you are doing then using the internet can be too time consuming.

Once you have a core set you can add to them. making the notes makes you understand the material and sort out the important from the waffle.

You need to get the notes on good order so you can begin on the mindmaps and then practice exams.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

With HE fairs postponed, would a virtual HE fair be useful?

Yes (98)
61.64%
No (61)
38.36%

Watched Threads