The Student Room Group

How to get a girl to like you

I sit next to a girl in history class, it's the only time where I have an opportunity to talk to her in person, we have chatted multiple times over Instagram and seem to be on good terms. I asked her out to town but she says she isn't available after school (Better than her saying no amirite)

Any advice on getting her attention?
Reply 1
Not much you can do if she refuses to make herself available to spend time with you :frown: Unless you can hang out more during free time in school?
Honey when I had a crush on a guy I used to look at videos and see how to tell if a boy likes me etc. They don't work. You would just know if they like you or not.. Her saying she is busy afterschool means she is saying no to you anyway in a more polite way. She doesn't know that she will be busy for the rest of the year but thats what she implied to you. I suggest moving on from her..
great idea 😂😂
I would just act normal with her and are you friends with any of her friends because both of your groups of friends could go out together so its not awkward and just try to speak to her more

Quick Reply

Latest