The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

Bioengineering written assessment Imperial College London 2018

Hi guys!

My name is Sean, I've received an invitation from imperial to attend an interview in person for my bioengineering application, but then, since I live really far from London,I asked for a Skype interview. At the end, they decided that it's probably better to give me a written assessment, so yeh, they said it's a 30 mins mathematics focused test, and can be taken under supervision anytime between 26th to 30th of November.

My question is, what should I really expect from the test? It seems to me that... I am just getting eliminated already...? I mean, the time is so flexible and the test is so short, maybe I'm taking it wrong, but I feel like this probably means that im not a competent applicant but then they don't wanna eliminate me without the usual process... maybe im too pessimistic about things but... yeh, what should I expect from the test? And usually, when would the results come out ( conditional offer or not) after the test? If possible, does anyone know the pass rate for the test as well?

Thank you ! Sorry for a long question guys! Love you!
Knock Knocs (Sorry if this is disturbing QAQ)
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
Hurrooooo anybudddyyyyy ? >;D
Reply 3
I'm in the same boat :'(
Original post by amorx
I'm in the same boat :'(

what country are you from? It kind of stresses me out thinking that most people pass the interview but there hasn't really been many informations about the admission tests, feeling like I'm left to this no-man land
Ive got the same test on the 1st of February and I wanted to ask you about the assesment you did, what questions did u get in math and bioengineering and how did u do it (online or written, with the supervisor) ?

Thanks in advance ^^

Quick Reply

Latest