The Student Room Group

Weather

Hi, if i am used to live in a country where there is always sun and beachs... is england a contry made forme ? Will i adapt ? Is the weather too cold ?
Original post by sasyara
Hi, if i am used to live in a country where there is always sun and beachs... is england a contry made forme ? Will i adapt ? Is the weather too cold ?

Depends where you go. Avoid the North at all cost. Go to Brighton, nice beaches and good weather.
Original post by sasyara

You'll get used to it but it will be diffrent for you The coast is usually a few degrees cooler than inland areas so you'll need to decide weather you want warmth (I say wamth the avrage tempture in November when I writeing this is between 10 and 4 degrees C) or the beach. It's much colder in January and Febuary so bring some heavy jumpers and a good jacket for the winter it's also likley you'll see some snow so that'll be fun for you sno ball fights and all that.

Conversley this summer temptures reached 35 degrees C which is very warm so you might see warm weather too but were not really geared up for it in the UK so I actually went to work on my days off so i could get into the AC.

Quick Reply

Latest