jj1814
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I applied last year with AAAB in Highers and got a conditional, I had to attend summer school, but I decided to reject it.

Now I plan to apply again, however since I had an unconditional to another university I performed a lot worse in my exams than I was predicted, I was predicted AAA and got BBC The joke's on me cause I actually hate the course I chose and wish I'd have gone with Glasgow.

So what are the chances I get an offer with those grades? The course I'm looking at is asking for 5 A's and a B I'm hoping to apply to Film and Television Studies.
Samiik
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Why dont you email them and see if they'd consider your application
Janzour
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by jj1814)
I applied last year with AAAB in Highers and got a conditional, I had to attend summer school, but I decided to reject it.

Now I plan to apply again, however since I had an unconditional to another university I performed a lot worse in my exams than I was predicted, I was predicted AAA and got BBC The joke's on me cause I actually hate the course I chose and wish I'd have gone with Glasgow.

So what are the chances I get an offer with those grades? The course I'm looking at is asking for 5 A's and a B I'm hoping to apply to Film and Television Studies.
Are your latest results Advanced Highers? If so I think you already have 5A’s and a B. Since a B at advanced higher is equivalent to an A at Higher.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (17)
19.1%
I'm not sure (2)
2.25%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (24)
26.97%
I have already dropped out (3)
3.37%
I'm not a current university student (43)
48.31%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed