Want more information about this university?

CSM Graphic Communication Design applicants 2019

Watch
alexanikolova
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Hey, anyone applying for the Graphic Communication Design course at Central Saint Martins ? Couple days ago I submitted my mini portfolio and now I’m really stressed about when am I going to have an answer 😬. For as long as I know it takes couple week for an email...is there someone else applying for the course ?
daniela morris
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
hey, i also applied for this course in December and i've only just been given an interview date!
(Original post by alexanikolova)
Hey, anyone applying for the Graphic Communication Design course at Central Saint Martins ? Couple days ago I submitted my mini portfolio and now I’m really stressed about when am I going to have an answer 😬. For as long as I know it takes couple week for an email...is there someone else applying for the course ?
Anastasiaarj
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hello everyone !
I submitted my portfolio ten days ago for the Graphic Communication Design MA at CSM and I also waiting for an answer and I hope an interview !
Do you know how long it takes to have an answer ?
Can you tell me more about the interview ? What can I expect ? I am currently working in France, is it possible to ask for a skype interview because it's going to be difficult to me to go to London if I have an interview date ?

Thank you so much
mrPaqui
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Anastasiaarj)
Hello everyone !
I submitted my portfolio ten days ago for the Graphic Communication Design MA at CSM and I also waiting for an answer and I hope an interview !
Do you know how long it takes to have an answer ?
Can you tell me more about the interview ? What can I expect ? I am currently working in France, is it possible to ask for a skype interview because it's going to be difficult to me to go to London if I have an interview date ?

Thank you so much
Almost 4 weeks on since I have sent in my portfolio, and no news yet....
Leaou
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Same here
Anonymous #1
Report 1 year ago
Same here! Applied on March 1st
Anastasiaarj
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hello again !
Still no one had an answer from CSM ? Or an invitation to attend an interview ?
I am still waiting for them...
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you experienced financial difficulties as a student due to Covid-19?

Yes, I have really struggled financially (44)
18.57%
I have experienced some financial difficulties (68)
28.69%
I haven't experienced any financial difficulties and things have stayed the same (89)
37.55%
I have had better financial opportunities as a result of the pandemic (30)
12.66%
I've had another experience (let us know in the thread!) (6)
2.53%

Watched Threads