The Student Room Group

Do you like guys with curly hair?

Is it attractive at all??
Reply 1
I forgot to say i mean hair like this

Not ''afro'' or wavy-ish but properly curly hair. Frizz and all.
Reply 2
What may be attractive to one person may not be attractive to another.

I don't think hair is a major deal to be honest.
Reply 3
Original post by Zuruaua
What may be attractive to one person may not be attractive to another.

I don't think hair is a major deal to be honest.

I know, it's your subjective opinion that matters?

For some it may be important tho idk...
It’s unique and cool. Don’t change it. X
I find it attractive. But I wouldn't necessarily go for a guy just because he has curly hair, or turn someone down because they have straight hair.
Personally -
Only if the sides are short and the top is like that. Not really into curly haired guys MYSELF. But lots of girls are.
Original post by Anonymous
Is it attractive at all??

I'm a guy and I had quite a big, curly mane for about a year and a half. I do feel that more girls were more likely to smile at me and look at me for longer (kind of check me out) during that time. Waiting to be served at a tiny bakery in Phnom Penh, a Thai girl told me she liked my hair. I got her number and the next day I went to her uncle's house to have lunch with them.

Also in Vietnam (particularly Hanoi) I had girls really blatantly check me out or go out of their way to come and talk to me - most of the time it was probably as much about the (still relatively) exoticness of speaking to a westerner (different perspectives and 'practicing English') as my hair, but I think sometimes they were drawn in by the hair.

Prior to going to Asia, I'd had women at work tell me they wanted to run their hands through my hair. That had also happened 10 years previously at college when I'd also had big, curly hair.

Anyhow, it's all subjective. Some girls will be really into it and some won't at all. And some will say they're not into it but their knickers will still get wet for the right curly haired guy.
Reply 8
Original post by Anonymous
I know, it's your subjective opinion that matters?

For some it may be important tho idk...

I mean, an opinion only matters as much as you allow it to matter.

Probably for a very select few. I think for 99% of women, if the right guy came along but didn't quite have the hair that she dreamed of, she probably wouldn't even notice.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending