The Student Room Group

I’m a boy wearing ladies plimsolls as school shoes is that ok ??

Hi I’m a boy and I wear the ladies atmosphere primark plimsolls as school shoes is that ok or to girly ??my proper school shoes broke yesterday

My school has a sweatshirt and polo shirt style uniform
(edited 5 years ago)
Tbh it's fine really, as long as they fit and you're comfortable with them (ladies' footwear is often way more comfy when they're flats anyway)
Didn't you get the memo? Gender is a social construct and there are no differences between men and women. I would advise not taking from the tyrannical patriarchy.
Reply 3
Original post by ItsBaileeey
Hi I’m a boy and I wear the ladies atmosphere primark plimsolls as school shoes is that ok or to girly ?? My friends didn’t say anything but a few people gave me weired looks at my bus stop this morning.
My school has a jumper and polo style uniform.

I started wearing them today because my proper school shoes broke yesterday.

I still haven’t told my parents that my proper school shoes broke as I don’t think my parents have much spare money and I don’t really like asking them for things to often as they have my 2 younger sisters to worry about aswell.

Confirmed fetishist. /sigh
Stop making new threads. Join FetLife.
Reply 4
Original post by Ciel.
Confirmed fetishist. /sigh
Stop making new threads. Join FetLife.

Sorry was only asking a question 😔
Reply 5
I doubt anyone's noticed. You might think people are looking at you but it's probably just you getting in your own head and worrying over nothing. In the end, they're just shoes.
It depends on your school. It's not banned and I'm sure they won't attack you as long as you try to buy new shoes that comply with the uniform when you next can. It might seem funny to your classmates so I'd try to change as soon as possible.
Reply 7
Original post by muthalganesan18
It depends on your school. It's not banned and I'm sure they won't attack you as long as you try to buy new shoes that comply with the uniform when you next can. It might seem funny to your classmates so I'd try to change as soon as possible.

My school allow them and my class mates actually liked them a couple of others in my class also wear plimsolls

It was just a few adults on the bus that gave funny looks 😔
Reply 8
Original post by kerryelc
I doubt anyone's noticed. You might think people are looking at you but it's probably just you getting in your own head and worrying over nothing. In the end, they're just shoes.

Ok thanks I was probably worrying over nothing 😬
Reply 9
Sorry was only asking a question 😔

If you are not a troll, or a fetishist, then seriously, tell your parents. You can get VERY cheap shoes on ebay/Amazon. You can't wear goddamn plimsolls in the winter, you will catch a cold.
I will tell my parents but they will probably just tell me to wear plimsolls as they probably know there allowed at my school now
Original post by Ciel.
If you are not a troll, or a fetishist, then seriously, tell your parents. You can get VERY cheap shoes on ebay/Amazon. You can't wear goddamn plimsolls in the winter, you will catch a cold.

I’m genuine why wouldn’t I be ??
Reply 12
I’m genuine why wouldn’t I be ??

Just a feeling. Intuition.
Nothing wrong with it as long as your comfortable wearing them
Hi I’m a boy and I wear the ladies atmosphere primark plimsolls as school shoes is that ok or to girly ??my proper school shoes broke yesterday

My school has a sweatshirt and polo shirt style uniform

Nothing wrong with them. However if they are the really pathetic ones that barely function as shoes. Get something better soon. Those sorts of shoes plus snow isn’t a fun combination regardless of gender!
My plimsolls are actually really comfy a lot more comfy than proper school shoes
That's fine
It'll trend
I also wear lace up plimsolls as school shoes but I wear the sports direct ones as we don’t have a primark where I live lol.
Original post by Mathsdisliker
I also wear lace up plimsolls as school shoes but I wear the sports direct ones as we don’t have a primark where I live lol.

Cool 🙂 we don’t have a sports direct lol but parents order things online from there so I could ask my parents to get me a pair from there when I need new ones when my current ones start to get batterd and stuff
I played football today at lunch and my plimsolls look a bit trashed now 😳

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending