University of Exeter law offer 2019?

Scroll to see replies

Had acknowledgement but no offer yet :frown:
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter
Original post by susanna.ria
Hi I got an offer after 4 days for law, AAB or BBB if firmed

Wait, do Exeter offer grade reductions if you put them as a firm choice for law? I didn’t know they did this, I only ask as I’ve been predicted AAB but I’m not confident that I’m gonna get it.

Wait, do Exeter offer grade reductions if you put them as a firm choice for law? Only ask as I’m in the same boat but haven’t had an offer yet, so was wondering if they did grade reductions if you put them as a firm?
applied last friday (7/12) and got an AAA offer today!!
They do give offers to SOME people if they firm for BBB. I am predicted a ABB and they just gave me a BBB offer I don’t even have to firm it
Reply 25
I got an offer for AAB on the 1st November :smile:

Same!! Got my offer in mid December
Original post by sabbirshahjahan
I got BBB conditional offer today. Sent of 3 days ago

Hi, I don't mean this in a rude way, and congratulations on your offer, but do you know why your offer is lower than others? I thought most people were offered AAA? Just trying to work out what my offer will be! (: x
I have no clue way
Hi do you know when the "offer letter" is sent to you after you receive your offer by UCAS? My track updated yesterday but I have received no email? I would like to go visit the uni in the offer holder day but I need that email to register
Hi,Has anyone applied for the LLB law after studying a HE Access Course at Exeter College? How does the typical offer differ from that of the 'normal' A-level route in?Thanks :smile:
Original post by leighmurrr
Hi,Has anyone applied for the LLB law after studying a HE Access Course at Exeter College? How does the typical offer differ from that of the 'normal' A-level route in?Thanks :smile:

Hi I’m doing the access course but not at Exeter college, me and my friends all received the same offer of 21 merits and 12 distinctions.
Original post by LanaiLaw
Hi I’m doing the access course but not at Exeter college, me and my friends all received the same offer of 21 merits and 12 distinctions.

That's helpful, thank you! Good luck! What did you choose to study at Access? I'm doing Social Science (Psychology/Sociology)
Original post by leighmurrr
That's helpful, thank you! Good luck! What did you choose to study at Access? I'm doing Social Science (Psychology/Sociology)

Yes the offer is really reasonable, I’m doing Law although starting to get super intense :/
Good luck I hope you hear from them soon!
Original post by LanaiLaw
Yes the offer is really reasonable, I’m doing Law although starting to get super intense :/
Good luck I hope you hear from them soon!

Have you heard anything ? I have applied for Law but haven’t heard anything yet😩 feeling nervous.
Original post by Brooooksd
Have you heard anything ? I have applied for Law but haven’t heard anything yet😩 feeling nervous.

Hey me and 2 of my other friends heard back within 1-2weeks of applying.
if you don’t hear anything back by Monday you should call and double check everything is okay with your application if you want a reason to call just lie and say you never received an email acknowledging your application. I am guilty of it hahaha
Reply 36
I got an offer last week for law and I wonder that how exeter university good for law.
Original post by lilianamy_
Hi, I don't mean this in a rude way, and congratulations on your offer, but do you know why your offer is lower than others? I thought most people were offered AAA? Just trying to work out what my offer will be! (: x

Idk if you still care about this question, but the lower grades can be contextual offer, which are basically personalised, scheming to give specific potential students an opportunity to attend a course by offering lower offers. The offers are usually based on the fact that the students who meet the specific criteria can be affected by their personal circumstances that may have restricted their achievements in school or college, aka, they can be from a school that doesn’t usually do very well, or an household where no one has ever gone to university, or from a poorer area, etc... The criteria depends on the Universities, really.
An offer for AAA on the 11th of January

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending