What happens if a minister visits a Nazi sympathizer in UK ? Watch

ProgrammerC
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
Hi,

I'm a foreigner and I know it is a strange question but I really wonder about that question. For example; a well known minister visited a Nazi sympathizer person (also who defended Nazis victory over British) what would be happen ? Would that minister be fired ? If nothing happens, what would British folk would do ? Keep that in mind: that minister has visited someone who said: "I wish Nazis had won the WW2 and we had seen a Nazi flag in this island."

Also please consider that event has been told the everyone in the UK so everyone knows that happened. They heard that from news, internet etc..

Thanks.
Last edited by ProgrammerC; 2 months ago
Mister Fantastic
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by ProgrammerC)
Hi,

I'm a foreigner and I know it is a strange question but I really wonder about that question. For example; a well known minister visited a Nazi sympathizer person (also who defended Nazis victory over British) what would be happen ? Would that minister be fired ? If nothing happens, what would British folk would do ? Keep that in mind: that minister has visited someone who said: "I wish Nazis would have won the WW2 and we would see a Nazi flag in that island."

Also please consider that event has been told the everyone in the UK so everyone knows that happened. They heard that from news, internet etc..

Thanks.
Well many of our MP's attend the Labour Party conference but no ones ever been arrested.
londonmyst
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Nothing.
Politicians chasing votes have to meet all sorts of people, weirdos and scumbags included.
Andrew97
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
A white male conservative would be fired within the minute if there was any hint of racism
ProgrammerC
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
(Original post by londonmyst)
Nothing.
Politicians chasing votes have to meet all sorts of people, weirdos and scumbags included.
But you British people have defended your island againts fascism, hatred ideology and violence. British people not only defended their own island but also whole Western culture (of course with the help of the U.S). Many British soldiers lost their life and if that happens don't you think there would be a even protest ? Think about that, a person defending waving of another flag in the Britain.
Davij038
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
They would be fired pretty swiftly unless they could prove that they didn’t know who the person was and denounced the Nazis and apologised.

They may be also be sble to get away with if they’re non white. Being slightly critical of Israel is enough to get you into major trouble as Corbyn has discovered.
londonmyst
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
But you British people have defended your island againts fascism, hatred ideology and violence. British people not only defended their own island but also whole Western culture (of course with the help of the U.S). Many British soldiers lost their life and if that happens don't you think there would be a even protest ? Think about that, a person defending waving of another flag in the Britain.
There are always a few bad apples in every group or nation.
In any tolerant pluralist society some people will choose to embrace appalling, bizarre or crackpot ideologies.
That is their choice and the law does not criminalize unpleasant beliefs only unlawful actions.
Plenty of illogical or horrid ideologies exist on earth:
militant animal rights fanatics, breatharianism, geocentricism, fascism, flat earthers, holocaust deniers/revisionists, violent religious fundamentalism, rape apologism, terrorism, paedophile advocacy.
It's inevitable that Britain will have some weirdos involved in the above, as will many other nations.
That's the price of tolerance, freedom, personal liberty and justice.
JMR2019.
  • Community Assistant
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Hi,

I'm a foreigner and I know it is a strange question but I really wonder about that question. For example; a well known minister visited a Nazi sympathizer person (also who defended Nazis victory over British) what would be happen ?

Thanks.

:confused:
ColinDent
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Hi,

I'm a foreigner and I know it is a strange question but I really wonder about that question. For example; a well known minister visited a Nazi sympathizer person (also who defended Nazis victory over British) what would be happen ? Would that minister be fired ? If nothing happens, what would British folk would do ? Keep that in mind: that minister has visited someone who said: "I wish Nazis had won the WW2 and we had seen a Nazi flag in this island."

Thanks.
Not sure how any Nazi's could claim victory over Britain?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1204)
79.58%
Leave (309)
20.42%

Watched Threads